+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Vacation Anyone?

maybe i should delete this thread. please write people!

i think im somehow gonna get a mod to delete this thread. unfortunately noone wrote back, so i think it is officially over lol okay

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Ohh gawd Cedar Point.. I so hate that place lol.

I guess one of my recent faves was taking my daughter on her first Air Plane ride to see my mother in Oklahoma this past summer.. she had a blast on the plane nad in the airports. I smile everytime i think about it

"We did Cedar Point last year. You're gonna love it! But if you want a roller coaster fix, head up the highway to Cincinnati and go to King's Island. Terrific coasters!!!"

Thats Down the Highway hehe

We are going to the Big Island the end of March and I can't wait. We are taking our daughter and having family photos made on the beach so I think it will be a great memory. We are going to sneak in a little education there too by having our daughter do her semester project on Dolphins. The resort we are staying at has a huge dolphin program. So see it really is more than a pleasure trip! ( keep repeating to self and husband)

That sounds like a lot of fun.........

Planning a Roller Coaster vaca with hubby and the boys (11 & 14) early in August. Working on getting all the tickets, passes, hotels, etc all arranged - we are doing 4 parks in 11 days!!

We are all huge coaster enthusiasts and are going east this year (from Cincinnati). Planning on going to Six Flags America near Washington DC, Six Flags Great Adventure in New Jersey, Dorney Park in Allentown PA and Hershey Park in, well where else, Hershey PA.

Wow! I'm exhausted already!

I am going up to San Fransico after my final day of student teaching.

Will be spending the weekend with some friends. After that I will be driving to Oregon and meeting my new nephew for the first time

This isn't until the middle of March though

Quote Originally Posted by vondl0
    Planning a Roller Coaster vaca with hubby and the boys (11 & 14) early in August. Working on getting all the tickets, passes, hotels, etc all arranged - we are doing 4 parks in 11 days!!

We are all huge coaster enthusiasts and are going east this year (from Cincinnati). Planning on going to Six Flags America near Washington DC, Six Flags Great Adventure in New Jersey, Dorney Park in Allentown PA and Hershey Park in, well where else, Hershey PA.

Wow! I'm exhausted already!
    Wow how cool that you're doing that! Have you ridden lots of coasters in other places? What is your favorite to date?

I was in Whistler last week for a ski vacation that I do every year, but conditions were not great because of unusually warm temperatures.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Understood
    Wow how cool that you're doing that! Have you ridden lots of coasters in other places? What is your favorite to date?

We've been to several parks........went to Six Flags Magic Mountain last year in California. Goliath was one of my favorite coasters there as well as X. I'm a huge fan of the wooden coasters though. Living near Kings Island, one of my favorite is, of course, The Beast! Other favorite are Apollo's Chariot at Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, VA and Millenium Force at Cedar Point in Akron, OH.

Actually we do keep a spread sheet of all the coasters we've ridden ( i know....major dorks) and my total to date is 63 different coasters. That will go up significantly this year though!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast