+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Vacation Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone
    My favorite vacations have been in the mountains of Colorado, Wyoming and Montana.
    This summer I'm looking forward to a "girlfriend roadtrip". My friend and I are leaving the husbands at home and driving to Ohio to visit my niece in Marblehead, cousin in Cleveland and friend in Columbus. I've never been there so I'm excited to see new places.

That sounds fun. I used to live in Cincinnati, Ohio, and my cousins live near Cleveland. I LOVE to go to the mountains. lol. Especially the Smokey Mntns. Have fun this summer!

Cory

Quote Originally Posted by SurvivorGirl
    I've always wanted to go to all 50 states in the US and every continent except Antarctica. Problem is that I've been scared of flying in planes after 9/11.

One of my best vacations was the Hawaiian island of Kauai when I was 8. It had really good food, and one of my friends went too and we hung out together at the hotel, and our families went to dinner, swimming, and tourist attractions together. It was really fun.
    My parents went to Hawaii for their honeymoon. We are supposed to go in 2006, but we are not sure yet. I am nervous about flying in planes after 9/11 too, but I havent had to worry about that yet...we normally drive...

Cory

Quote Originally Posted by tvbytes
    You know Im not sure if this thread should be in Fun & Games...It fits in General discussion.....my two cents worth. no offense

I am not quite sure how to move it to general discussion. I should have thought about that. lol. Whoops. I dont think I will get in trouble, but I will have to see about moving it sometime. Thanx.

Cory

Send a PM to one of of the administrators asking how (or if they could) to move it to the General Discussion forum. It would definitely belong there.

Plus, combine your posts so you don't have a bunch of replies together (cut and paste the questions you're replying to). Yeah, I'm a pain, but I'm your mom! (So I'm allowed)

Thank you....mother. lol. And YES you are a pain. lol. Just kidding. I will do that. I mean..duh! Mother knows best!!

Cory (ur loving daughter)

ohmyGod , you guys r really mother & daughter??.......heh. Sweet.
    realitytvbites!

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by weathergirl91
    That sounds fun. I used to live in Cincinnati, Ohio, and my cousins live near Cleveland. I LOVE to go to the mountains. lol. Especially the Smokey Mntns. Have fun this summer!

Cory
    Thanks weathergirl We're going to meet up with my cousin and niece at Cedar Point. I need to get my roller coaster fix, I haven't done that in a long time.

Thanks weathergirl We're going to meet up with my cousin and niece at Cedar Point. I need to get my roller coaster fix, I haven't done that in a long time.
    Youre welcome. I went to Cedar Point last year and had a blast!! have fun!!

Cory

Quote Originally Posted by TVBytes
    ohmyGod , you guys r really mother & daughter??.......heh. Sweet.
    Yes, unfortunately, we are mother and daughter.

lol..
    Cory

We did Cedar Point last year. You're gonna love it! But if you want a roller coaster fix, head up the highway to Cincinnati and go to King's Island. Terrific coasters!!!

yeah, thats what i said above mom. lol. but it was fun. this thread hasnt been written in for a VERY long time. guess it should be gone? too bad. im not deleting it. lol. i have hope.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast