+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Vacation Anyone?

Best Vacation ive ever had was.... I went to NYC in 2002 the day after Xmas and went to Times Square for New Years! Food was good too he he

Both of those vacations that you guys mentioned sound very fun. Where is Bali? I dont think I have ever heard of it before....lol.

Cory

A Friggin' Princess HueyDueyLuey961's Avatar
    Bali is an Indonesian island, I believe.

(I know, I'm such a geography freak.)

As for a vacation, I've always wanted to go to Japan. I might actually live there when I grow up. I'm just absolutely fascinated by everything about Japan. Especially the food! *licks lips* Along with Japan, I would like to go to India, Thailand, Saudi Arabia, Norway, Egypt, Portugal, and a few others.

And for the record, the farthest vacation I've ever gone on was Clearwater, Florida, so I really can't talk about the vacations I HAVE been on!
    In Production Now- Decision 2005: A FoRT Game

As a matter of fact, I was a member of the Council on BB:TC.

LOL. Wow, you must be a traveler....Mark. lol. Hey. If you give me your name then you cant expect me to not call you that. Unless you dont want me to. Your dream vacations sound very fun. I have never really thought about going to Japan, but it sounds fun. LOL.

Cory

ps- and being a geography freak is NOT bad. i am considered a teachers pet at my school, because i get good grades and because all the teachers like me alot. lol. but its good to be smart at something!! and geography is fun! i was a runnerup in our school geography bee. they picked 4 people to compete, and if they would have picked 5, I would have been the 5th person. lol.

I went to England last summer last summer and loved it (though I am glad where I live we have tough laws on smoking). I am a total Anglophile.

I've always wanted to visit all 7 continents, though this summer I am trying to persuade my parents to bring us to Hawaii ( snorkeling). I also want to do some skiing soon, since on my winter break, we didn't head up to Tahoe because people didn't want to drive in bad weather.

Okay, that's all for now!! Greenmustard
    I love you J.J. Abrams for "LOST" AND "ALIAS"!!

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the road less traveled by and they CANCELLED MY FRIKKIN' SHOW. I totally shoulda took the road that had all those people on it. Damn. -Joss Whedon (Firefly and Buffy ROCK too! )

Quote Originally Posted by Spike
    Best Vacation ive ever had was.... I went to NYC in 2002 the day after Xmas and went to Times Square for New Years! Food was good too he he
    I want to go to NYC too.......on New year's eve - YEAH!

Quote Originally Posted by weathergirl91
    Both of those vacations that you guys mentioned sound very fun. Where is Bali? I dont think I have ever heard of it before....lol.
    you dont know where bali is, girl?......where are you?? j/k bali has been mentioned on some american movies even.

You know Im not sure if this thread should be in Fun & Games...It fits in General discussion.....my two cents worth. no offense
    Last edited by tvbytes; 01-06-2005 at 12:26 AM.
    realitytvbites!

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    I've always wanted to go to all 50 states in the US and every continent except Antarctica. Problem is that I've been scared of flying in planes after 9/11.

One of my best vacations was the Hawaiian island of Kauai when I was 8. It had really good food, and one of my friends went too and we hung out together at the hotel, and our families went to dinner, swimming, and tourist attractions together. It was really fun.

Oh my god, survivorgirl...me too. 'Cept I've always been scared of flying in planes. lol.
    realitytvbites!

My favorite vacation memories were, as a child, to Salisbury Beach, Massachussetts. We rented the same cottage that my dad used to rent when he was a child (about 70 years ago!).

My favorite vacation with my own family is to the Outer Banks, NC. We love, love, love it there. Lighthouse fanatics, are we.

The place(s) I would love to visit someday, before I die! Ireland, #1 on my list. Never been, but I've always wanted to go. England (various sight-seeing places, the Tower of London, castles, etc.), and, someday, Pompeii (Greece, right??). I've wanted to visit Pompeii since I read about it in Junior High.

Finally, my honeymoon was spent on the island of Kauai in Hawaii. Unbelievably gorgeous, lush, amazing. This is the one where we long to return to. Someday. Sigh.

Chris

Premium Member
    My favorite vacations have been in the mountains of Colorado, Wyoming and Montana.
    This summer I'm looking forward to a "girlfriend roadtrip". My friend and I are leaving the husbands at home and driving to Ohio to visit my niece in Marblehead, cousin in Cleveland and friend in Columbus. I've never been there so I'm excited to see new places.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast