+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Vacation Anyone?

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    My reputation is getting out of hand. Actually, I meant poker as in cards.

Geez Sher, it's a good thing I didn't say I enjoyed playing Stud, eh?

couldn't help myself...

Sher...Yeppers I'm here in Orlando, c'mon down all the attractions are here and the beaches aren't too far away!! (just a shame I only have one good hookup anymore for tickets to anywhere)

Summer...I was only in Vegas for 4 days which wasn't near enough!! We were staying at the Stratosphere so it was sort of a pain getting back and forth up and down the strip, whether it was waiting on a trolley or my mom's friend to drive us somewhere or flat out walking...next time it's got to be somewhere at the other end (I'm thinking Luxor or Excalibur since I always see cheap rates at both of them). I want to catch more shows next time as well, our big splurge was going to see O, and that pretty much tapped out my extra funds unfortunately. Probably the most fun though was that when I asked my best buddy what he wanted from Vegas he said to just bring him back some hooker cards...little did I know how much fun it would be to collect them for him...embarrassed my mother to all get out and I just laughed and laughed every time I was grabbing them from people.

I need to go somewhere WARM.

My bosses, who are incidentally good friends, just left for Newfoundland for a week. I'm not sure why you'd want to go there in January... but there you go.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Bye, FORT friends, I am off to the coast. Don't anyone sigh with envy. South Texas may actually see some sleet/light snow this evening!!!!

Wayner, I have never done it before, but I will play a hand or two of poker on the Gambling boat I'm going on tomorrow.

Have a good weekend everyone!
    Watch out, It's a stampede!

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Good luck at the tables Summer!

Wow, I'm jealous. I'm going no where until Augest

It's going to take me that long to save up the time to take aweek off (ok it's not it's just going to seem like it, this is the job with the least time off at I've ever worked at)

Gosh Rome, Vegas, Seatlle, FL....it all sounds sooooooo good.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    I need a vacation...Im going to Maui in June for a wedding...My hubby and me gonna get some Maui Wowie...then off to Kauai for another week....cant wait.

Favorite vacations...

Hey. I hope there isnt another thread like this....I thought it would be nice to have a thread about everyones favorite vacations, or even dream vacations. They could be vacations you have been on, will go on, or dream about going on. I will start...

My favorite vacation is to Cape Hatteras, North Carolina. I like going there and staying in a beach house. We try and go there every summer we can...

I went to Bali in 2001 and it's such a beautiful country with colourful culture and it's so peaceful over there. I would love to go back to Bali with a loved one, sometime in the near future
    realitytvbites!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast