+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Vacation Anyone?

i love santa fe! i also love taos in the fall.

funny, i had 2 of my girl friends call yesterday and both suggested that we needed to go to florida or something to just get away
    Yeah Sher c'mon down!!

I actually just got back from vacation about a week ago. My mother and I went out to Vegas courtesy of one of her friends that lives out there and my best friend from Nashville met up with us as well. It was too short of a trip, but fantastic none the less!! I'd never been anywhere on the western part of the US before and I'm already ready to go back again to finish seeing all the things I missed this time.

I'm off to a belated honeymoon on the 26th. We're going to Rome.I'm really looking forward to it.

Hey Wayner - when are you going to be in Santa Fe? I'll be there the 21st - 26th for a suicide prevention conference. Which B & B are you staying at? There are some good ones.

Also, if you're interested, the Taos film festival is April 10-13th. If you like independent films it's a really fun event, and not expensive. Let me know if you want details.

(Maybe if you're there that week I am, you and Lobeck and I could drink margaritas and watch Survivor together!)

i want to take a break!to somewhere rural~like...africa???
    each time one loves is the only time one ever love...differences of object merely intensify the passion

I want to go to the Maldives. And Spain.
    Might be touring the Asian region with friends later in the year.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

Originally posted by libra1022
    I actually just got back from vacation about a week ago. My mother and I went out to Vegas ...
    Oh, Libra, I envy you. I am having serious Vegas withdrawals (sp?). I plan on going later this spring. Where did you stay, and how long were you there?
    I have told my family that when I die I want to be cremated and have my ashes spread on the beach and down Las Vegas Blvd.

My son freaked out and asked how they were supposed to manage that w/o being arrested. I told him to just put me in a parmesan cheese shaker!
    Watch out, It's a stampede!

libra... i know we'd get along. and i know you'd dig my friends. and you live in orlando, right?

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Add me to the list of people that are jealous of Libra's Vegas trip. I love going to Vegas! The poker. The shows. The poker. The spectacle. Did I mention the poker?

the poke her shows. that's what you really mean, isn't it, wayner!?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast