1 3.57%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Do you like to cook?

lol_its_fun

Do you like to cook?

Just curious....

JR.
    Not anymore. I worked as a cook for almost 13 years and grew to hate it, now I only do it on rare occasions.

I like to cook. My father liked to cook. My father did most of the cooking when I was young. I would do most of the cooking now, but the g/f has decided she's going to be the "lady of the house" since she doesn't work and I do.

This would be fine with me, except that most forays into the kitchen for her produces (literally) the equivalent wailing of, oh, say, those movie characters who are Third World peasants who learn from the American Hero that their brave son or daughter has died tragically, yet heroically, in battle with the Evil Overlord character.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    well the wife and I work different shifts so I do all my cooking, plus some on the weekends when we both are home. I do like to cook, and I get most of my ideas from the food channel. as a matter of fact picked up three new skillets for my xmas presents this year. the old 5 y.o. T-fal just didn't cut it anymore.

lol_its_fun
    Any recipe to share? Anybody? Something that doesn't take too much of preparation (I am tired of my cooking) , and yes, I know you could find them on the net, but there are too many, and I don't know if they taste good.

Insert Funny "Quote" Here nofx242's Avatar
    I do all the cooking at home. Most of the times I like to cook but everynow and again I go a few weeks where I dont want to do any cooking.

Trisstree
    I love to cook as long as I don't have mother in law buzzing about the kitchen dropping her own ingredients into stuff that *I* am cooking!

Luckily that was a year ago, we don't live with her anymore and NOW I really like to cook!!

We're just the cookingest men here, aren't we?

hey food channel rules!!!! My wife hates it when I start grazing through the spice rack when I cook I just made my first tuna noodle casserole last week after watching the casserole show on Good Eats. Tasted just like the glop that they served overseas, and I loved that stuff.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

I love to cook, especially to bake.

I hate doing dishes, and I realllly hate planning the meals. It's hard to think of something different to eat everynight.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast