+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Household Chores: fave and least

FORT Fogey

Household Chores: fave and least

When I am cleaning my house I don't mind doing the laundry, and folding it, but I HATE to put it away, it can stay in that basket for days!

I also kind of like to dust, but I don't like to mop!

Mopping is the #1 chore that I HATE! Vacuuming is fine though. It's so easy. And most of the time I don't mind doing dishes.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

You folks clean your houses?

"George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Clean? Me? Ughhhh.

Okay, I hate hate hate doing dishes. I mean, what are dishwashers for?

I don't mind laundry, though.

Favorite? Probably cooking, though I'm not very good at it.

Least Favorite? Doing dishes. We have a dishwasher, but I still let them pile up for a day or two before I get to them. Plus, most of our pots & pans have to be washed by hand. (I do rinse them off so nothing grows )

I have to add that I'm most thankful for not having to change diapers any more.

I don't mind household chores at all.

Dishwasher does the majority of the washing up so that isn't really an issue.
    Laundry is washed and dried by the machines.

I guess the thing I like least is having to clean the boys snow boots.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Least favorite - scrubbing the bathtub

Most favorite - paying someone else to clean!

I go through phases. Sometimes I don't mind dishes at all. We have a window over the sink, so it's a nice view... then at times I get super ppissed because the dishes NEVER end! AAARRRHHHGGG.

I really don't mind any of them too much most of the time. Of course I am not a clean freak who's house has to be spotless all the time.
    I do like the way it looks when it's clean though

We recently put in a Jacuzzi in the master bath. My husband decided that we should clean it after every bath... like that's what I want to do after taking a nice relaxing bath Bah!
    It's not like it gets dirty after every bath anyway. Yes, that would be the one I hate. I have taken ONE freakin' bath in it.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Originally posted by cali

We recently put in a Jacuzzi in the master bath. My husband decided that we should clean it after every bath... like that's what I want to do after taking a nice relaxing bath Bah!
    It's not like it gets dirty after every bath anyway. Yes, that would be the one I hate. I have taken ONE freakin' bath in it.
    My thought is, when you are done taking your nice relaxing bath, he can come in and clean the tub up if it is so darn important to him.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Household chores....lately I hate them all
    I used to like to dust but don't do that now.

I guess doing the dishes is my fave lately because I can watch TV at the same time. Another fave is standing guard over the childern to make them do chores.

Mopping is annoying because all the chairs have to be moved, the rugs, the pet dishes, the floor has to be swept....groan. The dog gets the floor so dirty mopping has to be done alot

cleaning the cat litter is the worst, it is the one job I can force my husband to do daily
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast