+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your Firsts

When was your first kiss?
    real kiss was when i was in 7th grade at a football game. i swore i'd never kiss again as it was nasty. i broke that promise to myself when i met steve nuckolls, my 8th grade boyfriend. we perfected the art of kissing.

When was your first "time"?
    two months after i turned 17. with the guy i'd been dating for 2 years.

When did you have your first serious relationship?
    serious would have to be steve in 8th grade. we were together for a year. then in 9th grade i met and dated the same guy pretty much through my entire high school "career."

When did you have your first child?
    no kiddos

What was your first car?
    jeep cj-7 limited edition. white with a hard top and tan leather interior. it burned to the ground.

When did you buy your first house?
    i still rent. it breaks? someone comes and fixes it for me.
    Last edited by sher; 02-03-2003 at 09:07 PM.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Say hello to the late bloomer, folks.

When was your first kiss? First grade. I told Rhonda Lynn Bramwell I loved her and she gave me a smootch during recess. Mrs. Stone caught us and I was mortified because I also was in love with Mrs. Stone. First "real" kiss was my senior year at a party after homecoming. I was 17. But I quickly made up for lost time.

When was your first "time"? I was (gulp) 28. I'd turned down a number of opportunities before because I was holding out for true love. Did I mention I was a late bloomer? :

When did you have your first serious relationship? I was 19. But she didn't love me, just thought I was "very special" to her. So again, I waited.

When did you have your first child? 5 days after I turned 38.

What was your first car? A Palomino Gold '65 Mustang. It was sweet! Still miss that car sometimes.

When did you buy your first house? I was 34.

FORT Fogey
    When was your first kiss? The first real kiss was Rob Cherry when I was 13
    When was your first "time"?I waited (barely) till I got married so 23
    When did you have your first serious relationship? Started when I was 14 till I was 16 my first love!

When did you have your first child? When I was 32

What was your first car? A red 1977 Volkswagen Rabbit

When did you buy your first house?When I was 25 with my ex husband. By myself at age 36!

MenInUniform
    When was your first kiss? When I was 19

When was your first "time"? Unfortunately when I was 22. Wish I would have waited to be with someone that really loved me....preferably on my wedding night.

When did you have your first serious relationship? still waiting

When did you have your first child? not yet, looking for mr. right

What was your first car? bought it brand new 88' Buick Skylark when I was 18

When did you buy your first house? Bought my house when I was 24 and I'm still here 9 years (yesterday) ago

When was your first kiss? 17, the sweetest little cheerleader

When was your first "time"? 20, should have waited longer

When did you have your first serious relationship? 17 (the cheerleader), lasted about 6 months & she was my first love

When did you have your first child? 26

What was your first car? 87 Dodge Daytona

When did you buy your first house? still renting

When was your first kiss? 10 .Christine Savo in playground
    When was your first "time"? 14 Boiler room of High School, hey, had to make due
    When did you have your first serious relationship? 18-23 Mother of first child
    When did you have your first child?Age 20, second on the way
    What was your first car? 1965 Buick Electra, It was a boat and a Babe Magnet
    When did you buy your first house? Age 32 and still paying on it

When was your first kiss?
    About grade 3-4. His name was Ryan and I loved him for what seemed like forever. We were sitting on these log things at recess and out of the blue, he kissed me.
    When was your first "time"?
    20. Didn't neccessarily love him and he didn't necessarily love me, but we were close and I trusted him. I was raped when I was 16, (no sympathy please, I'm a survivor, not a victim) so that was important to me for my first real time.
    When did you have your first serious relationship?
    16. I was young, but I loved him. He was an amazing person. We spent a summer apart because he was in Equador building orphanages with his youth group. He was killed in a small plane crash with his father a week after he came back. Broke my heart, but I'm glad I spent the time with him that I did.
    When did you have your first child?
    No kiddies. I have a cat, though that I got when I was 21
    What was your first car?
    16 again. (big year, eh) My mom bought a new one, so I got her hand me down. I got my first car that I actually picked out myself when I was 20.
    When did you buy your first house?
    No house, but I lived alone for the very first time, (no roommates) when I was 26. That was just an amazing feeling... to be completely on your own and not have to share anything with anybody.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12