+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 284 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Relationship Challenged

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Not a second date with her. Another date with another girl. It's a dating service, so they set up your first date. It's up to you to arrange the second, third, etc. So I won't be seeing this girl again. I'll just have to try my luck with a different victim... er... girl.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    ok, been awhile since I've been here.....

Quote Originally Posted by nlmcp
    what does it mean when a guy says 'call me'".
    it means he is interested in you, so he lets you decide to carry it on or not. that way he doesn't have to worry and wonder, if you call he knows your interested. if not he knows your not. takes the guess work out of it all.

Quote Originally Posted by JD
    From personal experience, "call me" from a feller means "call me". I love it - when a guy gives me his phone number - I can make the choice, and not sit by the phone like we used to do.
    you hit the nail right on the head with that......

alot of guys are doing that so you don't get the scene like that phone call commercial with the guy on the cell phone calling the lady's home and leaving those stupid messages on the answering machine.......it takes lot of pressure off of guys and alot of us are not that smooth and assured of ourselfs when trying to start a relationship.....
    Last edited by joeguy; 02-10-2005 at 02:54 PM.

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by nlmcp
    As for my newly single friend who is hitting the dating pool faster then me, she called the guy. It's going wonderfully. (geez so far she is making this look very easy)
    See, guys aren't that complicated

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Just a little twist to add to the "call me" discussion...I've had both...A guy that says "call me", which I do since he invited me and that's been fine. I've also waited until the guy asks for my number and asks if he can call me.....if he doesn't, he doesn't...I'm not waiting at home by the phone.

Otherwise, if they don't ask or offer up one or the other, neither do I...that's the kiss of death to ask first "are you going to call me?"

Quote Originally Posted by JR.
    Says you.

*grumble, grumble*

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    Says you.

*grumble, grumble*
    noooo. really we're not as this example:

she: hi, what are you doing?
    he: nothing...what'd you have in mind
    she: me!
    he: be right there!

now!!!!...how easy can it be?

Quote Originally Posted by JR.
    Well, you guys may not be that complicated to date, but being married was sure complicated.

It still looks a little scary out there.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

nlmcp... maybe it's just our Michigan guys?

joeguy... heh.. yep, you guys are easy to figure out in that respect. It's getting you into any other type of relationship that's the problem.

But let THIS story be a lesson for ya:

Aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

LONDON (Reuters) - A British woman was sentenced to two and a half years in jail Thursday for ripping off her ex-lover's testicle with her bare hands during a drunken brawl after he refused her sex.

Amanda Monti, 24, flew into a rage in May last year after Geoffrey Jones, 37, who had ended their long-term relationship, rejected her advances.

She grabbed him by the genitals, tearing off his left testicle, then hid it in her mouth before a friend of Jones handed it back to him saying "that's yours."

Monti, of Birkenhead, near Liverpool, pleaded guilty to unlawful wounding at an earlier hearing.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Some guys would probably like it if a girl grabbed their goods, though, so that may not be the best example.

Anyway, in talking to my mom about the date last night, she said that I should have asked the girl for her number if I wanted to see her again. I replied that she should know that I've always been too much of a chicken to make the first move like that.

I'm just trying to get back in the game first. Then I'll worry about the little nuances.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Amanda Monti, 24, flew into a rage in May last year after Geoffrey Jones, 37, who had ended their long-term relationship, rejected her advances.

She grabbed him by the genitals, tearing off his left testicle, then hid it in her mouth before a friend of Jones handed it back to him saying "that's yours."
    Man, some people are just NUTS!! *ba-dum-bum! cymbal crash*
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

+ Reply to Thread