+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 284 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Relationship Challenged

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by J.D.
    YA - 29 as of today? Happy birthday!

Good luck on the date!
    Ummm... yeah. But if anyone asks, I'm still 25. I'm not taking this aging thing very well, I'm afraid.

And the confidence thing is new to me as well. This will definately be an experiment...
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

YA has another date! Have a great time and I'll be hoping that all goes well with it for ya!

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Nancy, he is telling you he is interested. men don't remember stuff like that unless they want to and know it would grab your attention that he did.

YA good luck dude. try and be 35 single and no kids or been married by that time. it was tough for me. first thing women thought was "whats wrong with him"

Quote Originally Posted by J.D.
    Maybe I'm lucky, or maybe I'm just easy.
    I'm cheap and easy and you can get lucky
    Last edited by joeguy; 02-03-2005 at 04:00 PM.

Good Luck YA and there is nothing wrong with being 29.

Thanks for the info Joeguy, it's nice to have a bit of male spin on these things. (and there is nothing wrong with cheap and easy) Now, for a question a friend of mine just called me with "what does it mean when a guy says 'call me'". (Us poor 40something year old women recently entering the dating pool again)

I told her, I thought it meant for her to call him. It was just in the reverse, as in he would call me is that guy speak for "I shall never speak to you again".
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by nlmcp
    I told her, I thought it meant for her to call him. It was just in the reverse, as in he would call me is that guy speak for "I shall never speak to you again".
    No, you had it right. There generally is no "guy speak", if he's not interested he won't bother. If a woman calls it lets us know that she's somewhat interested.

Unless the guy is just a flake.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by joeguy
    I'm cheap and easy and you can get lucky
    What more could I ask for? A younger man who's never been married - who's both cheap and easy? You know how to use the PMs, right?

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by nlmcp
    Good Luck YA and there is nothing wrong with being 29.

Thanks for the info Joeguy, it's nice to have a bit of male spin on these things. (and there is nothing wrong with cheap and easy) Now, for a question a friend of mine just called me with "what does it mean when a guy says 'call me'". (Us poor 40something year old women recently entering the dating pool again)

From personal experience, "call me" from a feller means "call me". I love it - when a guy gives me his phone number - I can make the choice, and not sit by the phone like we used to do. Guys giving out their number is very sexy and hot....it makes us ladies feel good.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Well, the second date went better than the first, but still not as good as I had hoped. No numbers were exchanged. I was sort of tempted to ask for hers, but I figured if she wanted to talk to me she'd give me hers. I just got the impression that she wasn't really impressed with me. I was sort of nervous, though not as bad as on the first date. My lack of experience is showing, though. But a few more dates and I should (hopefully) have my skills finely tuned.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Goodluck YA and next time ask her for her number, you really have nothing to lose.

YA, I would say ask for her number or ask her if she would like yours. Some women wait for the guy to make the first move.

(I'm curious, if you don't have each other's numbers, how are you arranging a second date?)

As for my newly single friend who is hitting the dating pool faster then me, she called the guy. It's going wonderfully. (geez so far she is making this look very easy)
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

+ Reply to Thread