+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 284 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960100150 ... LastLast

Thread: Relationship Challenged

JR.
    It could be just conversation, but what is is story? Is he single?

Yes he is single. A couple years older then me. Can't say that he was batting his eye lashes but he seems to be talking to me more and more and more. Plus e-mailing, mostly general stuff but other times more spefic about things I have mentioned I would like to do or stuff he is doing that he thinks I might be interested in.

Oh well, time will tell won't it. I just found it interesting.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Ohhh- keep us informed. I need to live vicariously through someone else's re-entering the single world. I'm not ready.....quite....yet.....

besides, it would probably seem really rude for me to take my laptop on a date so I can play on the fort during those awkward silences.

Quote Originally Posted by nlmcp
    I would love a guy's comment.
    IMO he's testing the water Nancy, judging your reaction to him, planting the seed for you to think "Ol' Bill's a pretty nice guy", etc.

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by nlmcp
    Yes he is single. A couple years older then me. Can't say that he was batting his eye lashes but he seems to be talking to me more and more and more. Plus e-mailing, mostly general stuff but other times more spefic about things I have mentioned I would like to do or stuff he is doing that he thinks I might be interested in.

Oh well, time will tell won't it. I just found it interesting.
    Well then, what Unklescott said.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    IMO he's testing the water Nancy, judging your reaction to him, planting the seed for you to think "Ol' Bill's a pretty nice guy", etc.
    Well he is a nice guy but I'm not sure if I want a guy the second this thing is done. But, hey I guess it is nice to think I'm not a total failure in the guy attracting realm.

thanks unc and jr.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Well I have another date next week (through the dating service), and this girl is actually close to my age (she's 26, I'm 29) never married, with no kids (that's a rarity in itself these days). Hopefully I got my jitters out from the last girl (a month ago), so I'm hoping I can suitably impress this one...
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    YA - 29 as of today? Happy birthday!

Good luck on the date!

Have a good time YA. Remember that a little confidence (but not TOO much) is very attractive to a woman. Even if she's not the one, you can still have a good time, and you never know who she might know.
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by Texicana
    Same here, Veejer...we just make it a point to ask who's calling, whether it's male or female.
    Mr. Malibu hates it if I answer the phone, and then hand it over to him without being able to tell him who it is--especially if it turns out to be a telemarketer! He has taught me to ask. I make a decent wife but a horrible secretary.

+ Reply to Thread