+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 284 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849505152535455565797147 ... LastLast

Thread: Relationship Challenged

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by JenniferInCO
    P.S. if he said creamy, give him my number.
    PM Me. Yes, I have a sense of humor about it all.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Of the many, many blind dates I've had, I've never had a "bad" one. (They didn't all end up in marriage, but I didn't get the rolling kick to the curb, from what I can remember, anyway.) Maybe I'm lucky, or maybe I'm just easy.

Quote Originally Posted by J.D.
    Maybe I'm lucky, or maybe I'm just easy.
    So many comebacks, I opt to just say

LOL JD and Unk

Sorry Igota that the date went bad, it is so hard to fix people up. I tried it twice, failed both times and gave up.

I used to go out on a lot of blind dates, most likely because I can hold a conversation with a wall, so people fixed me up a great deal. It was never horrible but some dates were more different then others.

A couple of them were pretty darn good.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by nlmcp
    I used to go out on a lot of blind dates, most likely because I can hold a conversation with a wall, so people fixed me up a great deal.
    Exactly how I felt last night... It was painful. I won't be "set up" again unless it's a group thing. That way, I can talk to my friend and stare darts at them at the same time.

Ok guys, wish me luck. There is this man that I've been interested in for quite awhile now. He lives an hour and a half from me. I'm going to his city tonight for a function and will be staying over. I bit the bullet and invited him to go. It will be with a group of my friends. It looks like he's going. I'm not considering it a date....my staff on the other hand are and have teased me about it for days b/c they see me turn into a bumbling idiot whenever he comes to my office. I'll consider it a date if when I get there and call him he invites me to dinner b/f the function. For all I know he may have decided to not go with me or worse yet, he may show up with a girlfriend. :o( We'll see. I'll be back tomorrow.

Now I have to decide what to wear. So little time and so few clothes. I don't scrubs will work.

toothdoc

Oooh, good luck, ToothDoc!

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    *fingers crossed* for you ToothDoc

Quote Originally Posted by Igotalife
    PM Me. Yes, I have a sense of humor about it all.
    Oh, good. I'm glad you thought it was funny, too. I tend to have the type of humor that people either think is hilarious (if they "get" me) or I offend them (even if I don't mean to), so I have to really watch myself in these forums...

I was kidding about giving him my number, though. If you say he's a dud, I trust your judgement!

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    I had my first date with that service thingy and it didn't go as well as I had hoped. It wasn't BAD... it just wasn't all that good either. Sometimes I felt like I had to force the conversation. She didn't really seem all that interested, so I didn't ask for any numbers or anything.

One down. Maybe the next one will be better. I was a bit nervous since it was my first date in a while and I guess it showed.

Crunchy here too.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

+ Reply to Thread