+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 284 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354555696146 ... LastLast

Thread: Relationship Challenged

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Okay. I just returned home from the worst. blind. date. ever. I am going to kill my girl friend first and then ring her neck and ask her what she was thinking that I would have in common with this person she thought would suit me????

Granted, I will give her the benefit of the doubt and think she probably thought he looked good on paper, but please ba-geeze....when I was trying to carry on the conversation to the point of asking what peanut butter he preferred crunchy or creamy, it's time to go. z The only thing that kept rolling through my mind was when I could make a get away.

Lordy, lordy,,,,,what single life has to endure. After tonight, I am swearing off blind dates...I don't need well meaning friends imposing their opinions about who they feel may be a good "catch".....this guy was BORING. I need some

Ahh, Igota, sorry to hear you had a not-so-thrilling date. You know it's bad when you are reduced to discussing peanut butter I bet you are beyond that topic with your child, let alone converse about it with a grown man.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Quote Originally Posted by Igotalife
    Okay. I just returned home from the worst. blind. date. ever. I am going to kill my girl friend first and then ring her neck and ask her what she was thinking that I would have in common with this person she thought would suit me????
    So, I take we won't be going out again anytime soon? Damn.

p.s. crunchy

Seriously, sorry you had a sucky night. I never do blind dates anymore. Never. I always tell someone if they want to set me up, then invite me over when the girl is there without me knowing. Safe, comfortable, and I can bail if it sucks.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by speedbump
    So, I take we won't be going out again anytime soon? Damn.

p.s. crunchy
    Aw Speedy, you big tease...you know I'm still waiting for you to ask me out.

P.s. Crunchy too.

Aw Speedy, you big tease...you know I'm still waiting for you to ask me out.

P.s. Crunchy too.
    Matchmaker, matchmaker, make me a match.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Unk...somehow the imagery is reminding me of my date tonight. Please, bring on something a little more um, appealing? Especially if it has to do with matchmaking.

You mean you both wore buttercup yellow, Igota???
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    *looks down at what I'm wearing* No...the plaid.

Oh lord... a match made in Brady Bunch heaven.

No wonder it didn't work out. He didn't give you a big ol' Davy Jones smooch on the cheek?

Granted, I will give her the benefit of the doubt and think she probably thought he looked good on paper, but please ba-geeze....when I was trying to carry on the conversation to the point of asking what peanut butter he preferred crunchy or creamy, it's time to go. z The only thing that kept rolling through my mind was when I could make a get away.

Lordy, lordy,,,,,what single life has to endure. After tonight, I am swearing off blind dates...I don't need well meaning friends imposing their opinions about who they feel may be a good "catch".....this guy was BORING. I need some
    I sure hope you take this in the good humor it's intended... What if he's talking to his friends about the weird woman who liked to discuss peanut butter? Seriously though, I'm sorry you had a bad evening.

P.S. if he said creamy, give him my number.

+ Reply to Thread