+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 284 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070120 ... LastLast

Thread: Relationship Challenged

Quote Originally Posted by famita
    Oops, sorry-I had a brain fart and was writing to Jahim about 20 days ago, it looks like. Sorry for being out of order here.
    There IS no order here. Carry on.

Yes girls, my son is the dad of the kid who calls me Muduh. He has been married for about nine years. If the situation should change, I'll let you know.

Don't you have another ruggedly handsome son, Muduh??
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvsAHarlemm
    I read through this whole thread before going on a first date
    Duuude. It's like watching Executive Decision or Air Force One before getting on your flight. Bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Texicana
    Muduh's not lying...her son is verry nice

And it is harmless to see some pictures, muduh.......

*GIGGLES* *lotsa giggles*
    realitytvbites!

Quote Originally Posted by erin_dye
    So, still no word from Mr. Married. If I don't hear from him by the end of the weekend, I'll just chalk it up to a learning experience. It was fun while it lasted.
    hmmm...what are you doing? Messing around with a married man, nothing to brag about. Yeah chalk it up as a learning experience alright...did ya learn?
    leave the gun...take the canolis - The Godfather

Okay, I'm happily married (one year anniversary is November 29th!) but I have a different kind of problem.. my question is 'To what extent do you share things you may know with people if it may affect their relationship?' I have a friend who works here at the company I work for. Let's call her Mary. We are not super close but close enough to call her a friend. She used to be in my dept but moved to another one but we still email and talk once in a while. We have also gone out a couple of times and I got blitzed with her the night of her wedding shower. We both have a mutual friend, who I'll call Sara who also used to work here. She is my best friend and someone I once lived with and someone I really trust.. but to Mary she is more like an acquaintance who hung out with her a couple of times because she was along with me but they talked to each other on their own sometimes too.. here is the kicker of the story.. Mary is now married to a guy that works here and is in my dept. My best friend and I have gone out with him and Mary to celebrate his bday and on a couple of other occasions. They were dating for the past 4 yrs and Mary thinks he hung the moon. They are the beautiful golden couple here and everyone was just waiting around until they finally got married and they just did this year.. thing is Sara like I said is my best friend and tells me everything and she told me that when she first met mary's fiance she was instantly attracted to him and they clicked and flirted with each other and then out of the blue he told her that he was dating Mary..sara hadn't yet met mary but just the fact that he was not single was enough to get her to back off and then after we all became friends she never would have did anything with him but the thing is he kept trying.. he emailed her, called her (from work!) told her that he felt the connection they had too and he wanted to see her sometime but without me or Mary or anyone else along.. he was divorced so he would tell her that he is scared to get married again with Mary..Sara told him that there is no way she could do that to Mary and she didn't want to be someone's 'other woman' .. even now, Sara just moved back from out of state and he is still emailing her..he emailed her yesterday saying the same things 'I want to see you sometime' and Sara is getting married next year and invited him and mary to the wedding and he said to her that he couldn't come for obvious reasons that even she may not realize.. the guy is a dawg, I know that now .. and it really bothers me that I didn't tell Mary about it but I wasn't sure if it was my business, it would have caused a complete riot here at work, and I just don't want to 'hurt' mary or see her get hurt because she loves and trusts this guy so much...not to mention she has really been hurt in relationships in the past and this girl is freaking gorgeous! 5'7, prob around 120 lbs, wavy brown hair w/ highlights, green eyes - the type that could get any guy....has any FORTers ever had to deal with this kind of thing?? what did you do or ..not do? I know that I will prob never say anything to anyone about it but I still wonder when it is the right thing to do to tell someone they are in love with a DAWG???????
    Last edited by Madison1995; 10-20-2004 at 05:16 PM.

Oh, and I should add for anyone out there doubting that Sara is telling me the truth that right after she told me about the first time he called her (I was so shocked and started looking at him differently) even though I trusted her I just couldn't see this guy cheating on mary .. but sure enough, only a couple of days later the guy came up to me asking me about sara and if she was still seeing her boyfriend and stuff.. stuff he shouldn't have cared about at all.. and then she told me that he even asked her once if she told me he called her (he asked her not too but she did anyway) because I was treating him and looking at him differently .. I tried to hide what I knew but I couldn't help looking at him differently.. anyway, the day before yesterday he asked me again about her and I told him (and loved saying it) that she is getting married next yr and that is why he emailed her yesterday saying it is a big mistake and he would still like to see her sometime..

Wtf did this guy even get married?
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

I wonder that all of the time Amy..... they have been living together for 3 yrs or so and they went with a few family members to punta cana for a beautiful beach wedding but whenever I look at the pictures I just think to myself 'that isn't paradise' ..

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Maybe you should say something to him, madison... I probably would.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread