+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 284 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969119 ... LastLast

Thread: Relationship Challenged

So, still no word from Mr. Married. If I don't hear from him by the end of the weekend, I'll just chalk it up to a learning experience. It was fun while it lasted.

That's the way to look at it erin....it's a huge sea and tons of better fish.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

You all crack me up with your imaginings. I especially like the scenerios with firemen. Did I mention that I have a firefighter/paramedic son? Yep, 6'7-8" about 250. Good looking guy. Really sweet gentle guy. Women hang around the firehouse a lot. There are several good looking guys on duty. Only problem, at his house, and most others, the guys have wives and families at home. That may not be your best shopping area. Just a warning.

Muduh's not lying...her son is verry nice
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Quote Originally Posted by Texicana
    Muduh's not lying...her son is verry nice
    But is he available?

I read through this whole thread before going on a first date

I am glad to see I am not the only one who is relationship challenged
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by erin_dye
    So, still no word from Mr. Married. If I don't hear from him by the end of the weekend, I'll just chalk it up to a learning experience. It was fun while it lasted.
    Don't wait on him, erin. You're better than this and you deserve better than sitting around waiting on any man, let alone a married man that you've only known for a couple of weeks.

Now start believing it, missy!!!!!!!
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I am a firm believer in whatever happens is supposed to happen. It sounds like you might at least have your friendship back. That, to me, is most important. Your friends will always be there. Sometimes the men (boyfriends/significant others/husbands) aren't. I think you should give it time, which is always hard to do.

Oops, sorry-I had a brain fart and was writing to Jahim about 20 days ago, it looks like. Sorry for being out of order here.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by speedbump
    What's a "CZ"?

A CZ? That was what that big shiny rock I found in my engagement ring. After I left my husband. What a charmer, eh?

It fooled me, and it also humiliated me. Eh, what are ya gonna do? Can't pawn it, I learned that much.

Thanks for the dating encouragement everyone. Y'all are so nice, and so funny. I'm old and bitter now, so the fact the guy didn't call didn't devastate me like it would have in the past. Whatever, it was his loss.
    Last edited by J.D.; 10-19-2004 at 05:00 PM.

+ Reply to Thread