thanks again you guys. I haven't had a cigarette in 9 days!! My mouth is cut up from straws so I have to cut down on them .....i yiyi
I've been excercising like a mad woman. I have so much energy! A little too much -I've got wicked insomnia
I take the patch off but, still am not sleeping too much. A friend of mine reminded me that this will go on for probably a few weeks.
I almost smoked Saturday night. I don't know how I got through what I got through but, I haven't had a puff!
This is cute. Hope it gives someone a laugh. I've been grouchy and losing my temper (driving is difficult) and I've been on the verge of tears (unlike me) a little bit too much but, I've been laughing a lot more too and just feeling "lighter". Very good feeling to not have a dirty little drug controlling me!
Went to a store I go to on a regular basis and the guy says, marlbros? I said nope! I quit (I had already told him) I grabbed some M&Ms and a water and he asked how long - then he said, "you'll be smoking again soon"......I wanted to smack him upside the head!!!!!!!
Anyway, this is really cute and I opened it up at a perfect time (I really needed the laugh it gave me and I totally relate with #1)
10 WAYS TO KNOW IF YOUR QUIT IS WORKING
1. Everyone around you has an attitude problem.
2. You're adding chocolate chips to your cheese omelet
3. The dryer has shrunk every last pair of your jeans.
4. Your spouse and kids are suddenly agreeing to everything you say.
5. You're using your cell phone to dial up every bumper sticker that says: "How's my driving-call 1- 800-"
6. Everyone's head looks like an invitation to batting practice.
7. Everyone seems to have just landed here from "outer space."
8. You can't believe they don't sell Skittles by the truckload.
9. You're sure that everyone is scheming to drive you crazy.
10. The gallon-sized candy jar is empty and you just filled it this morning.