+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What time do you go to sleep/wake up?

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by libra1022 View Post
    Everything depends on what shift I'm working...if it's a morning shift I try and get to sleep by midnight cause I have to be up at 4am. If it's a night shift or a day off I'm up till 1-2am and still wake up no later than 6am just out of habit. I'm a napper though and love to catch an hour or two whenever it's possible, no problem at all for me to do that (I know a lot of people just can't nap, but oh boy can I ever).
    Naps are good.
    Wow, you people who get up at 4 am - so admirable. I need a lot of sleep. Preferably at least 8 hours.
    Last edited by CCL; 01-05-2006 at 10:17 AM.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

In bed - by 11:00PM most nights. We go to the gym at 8:30PM-9:00PMish so depending on time we get home, showered, etc. and then ready for bed. Up at 7:00AM every morning. My drive to work is only 10-15 minutes.

I am in bed much too late, up too early. Still trying to fall asleep by 11, but that alarm goes off at 5:45 and I don't feel at all rested. Guess it is time to eat right and exercise. Holidays are over, so no excuses...

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    Naps are good.
    Wow, you people who get up at 4 am - so admirable. I need a lot of sleep. Preferably at least 8 hours.
    Whats admirable? I would like to get up at 5am but SOMEONE wants their breakfasts. (they have hard stuff out always -but this is salmon/trout wet food).. *let's go step on daddys face*
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Premium Member
    I usually go to bed sometime between 10 and midnight. Up at 4:45 on work days otherwise usually between 7 and 8.

I'm usually in bed by 10 and wake up at 5h30 for work and 6 during the weekend because of my son.

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by gabriel View Post
    Whats admirable? I would like to get up at 5am but SOMEONE wants their breakfasts. (they have hard stuff out always -but this is salmon/trout wet food).. *let's go step on daddys face*
    Oh yeah, mine too. I get up and feed them and go back to bed though.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I've got my Finley trained, bless his furry, chubby little teddy bear heart. He learned right from the git-go that I wouldn't get out of bed if he was making any kind of fuss about schnacks (that's the teeth cleaning treats we give the boys), so he lies down beside me after Mr. Rattus leaves for work at 4:30 and purrs until I get up at 5:30, at which time I open the cat flap, lay out the schnacks and then, finally, get going on my own morning preparations.

Oddly, my radio alarm clock, which manages to wake me up every week day, makes no kind of dent in my awareness on the weekend even though it starts playing at exactly the same time, and so I don't wake up until about 7:00. I go to bed every night at 10:00 except Sundays, which is the in-bed-by-9:00-start-the-week-off-right night.
    Last edited by Rattus; 01-05-2006 at 04:48 PM.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I hazard to say, I go to bed fairly late. Generally it is around 12 or 1. But lately it's been 2. For the past three weeks that has been alright, since i've been on Christmas break. But now that classes are back in swing, i need to start getting to bed at 12 so that 8am doesn't come so early on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

When I'm working, I usually sleep 8 am to 4 pm, or 9 am to 5 pm. Since I've been out of work, I've been genarally going to bed about 2 or 3 am and sleeping till whenever--11 or 12. I'm just absolutely NOT a morning person unless I'm going to do something really fun, then I'll take a tylenol pm and get up early.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast