+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What time do you go to sleep/wake up?

FORT Fan
    I'm a night owl. I don't sleep much. Bad part to that... I'm not a morning person.

Most days I'm up at 6:00 a.m., and working in my home office by 6:30 a.m. - after a difficult commute downstairs for coffee, and back upstairs and across the gameroom! I like to start working that early, 'cause then I get off at 3 p.m.! On Tuesdays, though, I wake up at 4:45 a.m. - which is when hubby's alarm goes off. Why only on Tuesdays? He works from home as well, except for Tuesday, when they make him go into the office. Oh well, it used to be Tuesday and Wednesday, but they recently let him take one more step toward working remote every day of the week!

Since we get up early consistently, we often go upstairs to bed by 8:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. at the latest. We don't go to sleep that early, but we start the winding down process for our day. He's usually out by 9:30-ish, but I'm the night owl . . . as I get older I find that I don't sleep near as much as I used to! Guess I'm usually asleep by 11:00 p.m. or midnight.

Weekends are no different . . . even when the opportunity presents itself for us to sleep late, we can't. Darned ol' internal clock!!
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

I went to bed at 10:30 (due to be so tired from losing an hour on sunday morning) and woke up at 7am for a run!

I go to bed anywhere from 12:30 to 2am, extended an hour or so on the weekend when the husband is able to stay up later, and wake up around 9 usually.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Week days I am in bed any where from 8:30-11 and get up by 6. The weekends (depending on what we are doing) I go to bed any where from 10-2 and get up whenever I get up, it's never been after 11 though
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Things Happen............ J1NVUPatricia's Avatar
    on weekdays i go to bed at around 12am. i wake uo at around 7am.

on weekends i usually go out so i go to sllep at around 4am or 5am. i wake up the next day at around noon or 3pm.
    Love is very complicated and complex thing that can be expressed in many different ways. No one really knows the true meaning of love.
    Love Always Patricia

During the week I got to sleep anywhere from 9:30 - 10:30 pm and I get up to go to work at 4:20 am. On the weekends I'm usually sleeping by 11:30 and wake up anywhere from 6:00 - 7:30 depending on when the kids get up.
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

Sleep: 10:30 on school days
    11-12 on holidays
    Wake: 7:00 on school days
    10-12 on holidays
    Check out my avatar It's Chad Michael Murray!

sleep anywhere from 9-11 PM wake up 4-4:45AM
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

I get up at 4:30 so I can exercize before work so I try to get to bed by 9. These days I sometimes crash by 8, but that's because of radiation.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast