+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What time do you go to sleep/wake up?

I tend to fall asleep no matter where I am at about 10-10:30pm. Sometimes I can stay awake but it gets hard. Now, I have been waking up anywhere from 2am to 5am. With no alarm clock, I just wake up. I used to get woken up by the dog before she died so I haven't used an alarm clock in years. This morning I did sleep in, I slept until 6am.

Now, I would love to stay up to 11ish and wake up at 6am. That would be nice.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

I sleep business hours...9 am to 5 pm. On my day off it's usually 4 am till I have to get up for whatever reason, or I've slept enough. Can I be the official FORT vampire?
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    Late am/pm- during the weekends. 6am/11pm- during the week

I"m usually in bed by 10 p.m. and up in the morning around 6:30.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Premium Member
    I used to be a night owl. Now if I have to work in the morning I try to be in bed by 10 but it's usually more like 10:30, then I'm up at 4:45 am. On my days off I might stay up until midnight and then up around 7:30. I get to sleep as late as my dogs let me, they are like my little social secretaries planning my day for me.

I'm in bed most of the time by 1a.m. But most of the time 10 a girl needs her beauty sleep. And i wake up at 7, which oddly is always or most of the time exact because i wake up before my 7:02 alarm goes on.
    [ all we need is love and peace ] [ ]

FORT Fogey
    I go to bed from around 11-12 PM on school days, and 12-2 on weekends. I have to wake up at 6 AM for school every week, and I literally have to be dragged out by my mom. On weekends, I usually sleep in until 9-10AM.

I usually go to sleep around 3-4am. Depending on what time I have to work, I get up at 6:50 or 8:50am. On Saturdays I sleep in until 10. I love Saturdays.

FORT Fogey
    I don't sleep nearly enough, but that's okay. I'lll get plenty of sleep when I'm dead.

I get up each day between 4:00 a.m. and 5:00 a.m., and I go to sleep each night by 11:00 p.m. I stay up that late only rarely, usually when there's a Show Discussion thread running for a show that ends that late. I'll shamelessly crash at 7:00 p.m. or 8:00 p.m., depending on how I'm feeling. I've got some chronic health problems and I work A TON so I have to be careful.

Over the last couple of years my avatar used to wake me up each night between 12:00 a.m. and 3:00 a.m. and he insisted on going outside for a bathroom break. He insisted -- he whined, cried, panted, barked. I couldn't ignore him. He was adorable, and I give him lots of credit for wanting to not have accidents in the house. He lived to be 14 and a half, and he woke me up each night at "Casey Time" right up until he died. Now that my av's gone, my other dog has taken over this tradition of getting me up in the middle of the night and she's 11 and a half now, so I indulge her, too.

That's why I don't get much sleep.

On the positive side, my laptop's usually up and running in the middle of the night so at "Casey Time" I check in here and I've gotten to know some of the west coast people (Snowy, Mariner. . . .), which I wouldn't be able to do if I was sleeping.

Speaking of sleeping, it's Saturday at 3:00 p.m., so it's time for a nap.

I'm a fan of Casey Time because it means us West Coasters get to hang with Pom.

I usually go to bed between 11 pm and 1 am. When I get up depends almost entirely on the dog. During the summer, she wants to get up with the sun between 5 and 6 am. During the winter she'll let me sleep until 7 or 8 am. If she wakes me up in the middle of the night because she hears something outside (usually a squirrel or a raccoon) I'll be awake for an hour or two.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast