+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 179 FirstFirst ... 48888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108148 ... LastLast

Thread: Is anyone pregnant?

Congratulations all! Here's a photo I found of a teeny weeny marzipan baby. What a great idea for birthday cakes, baby showers, and celebrations. I'm sure any local bakery could create something similar if you wished.

Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

That's the scariest damn thing I've seen in my whole life.

It'd be even scarier watching someone eat it.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

That photo is so horrifying. Who would actually want something like that at their shower? I am going to have nightmares tonight!

Oh, dear God. That's even worse than putting photographs of people on cakes.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Oopsy. Didn't mean to scare anyone, or that it should be eaten. I thought it should be saved with other baby momentos as you might the top of your wedding cake . But then again, I guess not. I still think it's a great creative idea for a special display box or something.

Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

FORT Newbie
    Hi everyone!

I had my little girl on monday, April 24th. I hope all the future moms will have an easy and quick delivery like I had!!
    Catherine is just perfect, and, obviously, the most beautiful baby ever!!

I'll try to post a picture...

She's a great baby. She gave us 5 hours of sleep yesterday!! We're really happy.

Aww look at all that hair, how precious! I hope my Chloe comes out with that much hair! And I hoep my delivery is easy, too!

I hadnt had a chance to post it yet, but when I went to the Dr last week I failed my sugar test- it was too high. I go back on the 10th for the 3 hour one where they check every hour. Yipee! I hope I wont have to prick my finger!!!

It was pretty crazy the other night laying in bed watching my belly move from side to side while she was moving. I called my husband into the room and he asked me what -I- was doing to the poor kid!

Finally into the 3rd trimester. Start my OB classes next week. Its starting to really hit home whats happening!! eeeeekkkkk

Congrats to all the new preggos out there!!!
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    SC - Catherine is just simply BEAUTIFUL!! Much congratulations!!

AmyKay - good luck with the 3 hour test. Hope you pass!!

and I'm with you - those little baby replicas are creepy!

SC-What an amazing head of hair on that little cutie! Congratulations.

Hang in there AmyKay, Chloe will be here soon. Enjoy this last trimester and take some time for yourself.

Tallulah! How did I miss your post? I'm so excited you are having a girl. A sister for Duke. What fun you will have. I have a bunch of baby girl winter clothes for 0-6 months if you need them. Some nice things too. Let me know.

+ Reply to Thread