+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 179 FirstFirst ... 4484858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104144 ... LastLast

Thread: Is anyone pregnant?

Awww, Marybeth, your daughter looks like a porcelain doll...so adorable.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Oh marybeth What an incredibly gorgeous little girl Beautiful blue eyes that are almost captivating. Such a sweetie.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Wow. She's a real beauty marybeth.
    Count your blessings!

She sure is. I can't wait to have a little girl someday. I absolutely love my boy, but I sectretly look foreward to things like, her sweet 16.. and prom

Ok, a little OT. Ash is 8 and a half months now.. and suddenly I am having mentrual problems. It's been *thinks* 18 days straight now. When do I stop chalking it up to "still straightening out after the pregnancy" and actually call a doctor?

I would have to call a new Practice out of the blue, cuz the office I went to when I was PG closed down, so I guess that's why I am dragging my feet. My poor husband is climbing the walls, (it had been a few weeks before this lovely little setback!)
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

ClosetNerd, were you breastfeeding, then you stopped? Is it your first mentrual problem as you say? Have you changed birth control pills or other? If not I might get it check out. Do you feel weak?

Oh sorry. No I was not BF or using any BC. Things were regular since 6 weeks PP. This is an out of the blue Mentrual problem *giggle* I don't feel weak, but I am really tired. I keep falling asleep mid afternoon Which is not a good thing when the boy is wide awake.

I suppose it couldn't hurt to call and just ask someones opinion.

LG.
    You know those over the counter home tests are pretty accurate, especially if you're more than a couple days late. Probably worth taking one before calling a new doctor "out of the blue".
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Oh NO LG . You misunderstood. I'm not 18 days late.. I've had my period for 18 days

LG.
    you're right. I completely mis-understood your source of problem. Yeah, I think 18 days is a bit long unless it is immediately after birth, so calling a doctor is a good idea. Also, make sure you're getting enough iron in your diet.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

ClosetNerd, LG got me all confused too :nono I thought I had read it wrong.

I guess with Ash being so young you are relieved it's not 18 days late.

+ Reply to Thread