+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 179 FirstFirst ... 42828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102142 ... LastLast

Thread: Is anyone pregnant?

Congratulations to all you new moms-to-be! It almost makes me wish I was having another one, but at 47 that's not gonna happen!

I now have a picture of my first grandbaby posted in my profile. SInce she's not due until June 12th it's an ultrasound, but the picture is so clear I can even tell who she resembles! Ah the joys of modern science. Anyway, I'm almost as excited as if she was mine, does that count? Say hello to Rebecca!
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

She is darling. I love the technology. Heck, when I had my daughter 8 years ago the only ultrasound wasn't that clear. You could tell she had a skull, but that's about it.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Congrats Ginger and Dinahann!

As silly as it sounds, everytime I see my baby on ultrasound, I SWEAR she looks like her daddy! Its really strange! I wish we had access to one of those new fangled (is it 4d?) sonos, but Im sure that would cost a lot more too.

At my Dr's visit this week I found out everything looks great, even tho I still am at or around the same weight!!! Someone told me today I dont look like Im that far along. But since Dr says everything looks good Im assuming everything is alright. I know Im eating like a pig, so its not for lack of that!!

My next visit at the end of April will be the sugar test- YAY cant wait. heheh I didnt think I really have any reason to worry cuz diabetes isnt in the family, but Dr says that it pretty random so we wont know till we know.

Anyway....what are you other moms to be going thru?? just curious- I have nothing to compare this to cuz this ones my first!
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Congrats Ginger. Keep us posted on your progress
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Thanks everyone

Has anyone ever had terrible morning sickness with one pregnancy and then absolutely none with another? I had horrible sickness with both my boys, but I'm feeling nothing yet, not even sore boobs. (KNOCKING ON WOOD) I'm only 5 wks or so right now (estimate) so I guess I have a few more weeks before full blown should kick in, but I'm hopeful that I will skate through this one... Wishful thinking! I think I read somewhere that older women tend to have less m/s too. That would really make me a happy camper, losing my job is my biggest fear right now! And I'm not a fan of getting sick in the work bathroom!!!

Cross your fingers!!
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

p.s. To top my pregnancy off, my three year old came down with a full blown case of the chicken pox three days ago and I have never had them!!!

SO, I have a dr appt on Tuesday to hopefully get the shot to minimize the effects if I do get them. For now my heart is breaking because I can't hold my sick baby
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

LG.
    Sorry to hear about the chicken pox in your house, Ginger. My daughter was vaccinated for chicken pox 5 years ago, so I'm wondering if that was an option for your son in your area (too late now though). That is hard, to not be able to hold him. Hopefully it won't have a negative impact on your pregnancy. Regarding the morning sickness, I'm not sure. I wasn't particularly sick with either (my daughter or son-to-be) but had plenty of mornings I had to pry myself out of bed with a pitchfork to get to work on time, so I think exhaustion is a given.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Ginger, I'm so sorry to hear about the chicken pox in your house right now. It must be so hard not to be able to hold your little one. I'm sure he understands though.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Congratulations to all you mums and dads to be....as a mum of 4 girls i wish you all the best of luck..

Attachment 16859 Sorry gals. No baby here. However, just when you think you have your hands full.....the stork brings a surprise.

A woman in Seattle just gave birth to FIVE babies! QUINTUPLETS!

That's 50 fingers, and 50 toes. I cannot imagine her joy and her impending exhaustion. I hope that none of you are so blessed. I mean that in a good way.
    Attachment 16860
    Last edited by misskitty; 06-20-2006 at 05:23 AM.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

+ Reply to Thread