+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 179 FirstFirst ... 4181828384858687888990919293949596979899100101141 ... LastLast

Thread: Is anyone pregnant?

LG.
    I'm at 20 weeks now, due mid-August. Ultrasounds indicates baby boy. I told my daughter (who had said she wanted a sister) and she said "Good. I wanted the baby to be a boy."
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Congrats L.G. on your little boy!

I told baby Avery he could come any time now. I got a pedicure and packed my bag, so all we are waiting on is him...
    Here comes Avery! April 10, 2006

cahalanmac, sounds like you are ready to go! I hope Avery comes along soon and gives you a relatively easy labor and delivery.

L.G. great news on having a little boy. It will be nice to have one of each!

Today I start my 24th week. This sure has FLOWN by!! I go back to the Dr tomorrow, not sure what she'll do. She did tell me last time I wont have another ultrasound unless they have reason to think somethings wrong and they have to take a look.
    Im finally at the point where I cant see my feet when I stand. People at work still are saying I dont look pregnant- but I can tell my belly is poking out more! Im feeling her move more often, which eases my mind.
    Does anyone know- I tried to look it up in my books- if its normal to be carrying the placenta in front?? At my work we have an echo machine and they took a look the other day and the lady said it looks like my placenta is in front, which would explain why I cant feel her kicking from the outside yet. As far as I can tell, its only a problem if the placenta is above the cervix...Im definatly gonna ask about it tomorrow but thought maybe someone could ease my mind before I go.

Anyway- if I dont post again tonight Ill post after my visit tomorrow.....glad everyone else's seem to be going ok, and cahalanmac Ill be prayin for a safe delivery soon!
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

AmyKay, it is normal. My placenta is in the front as well. The only thing that I noticed is that when we did the 4d ultrasound, it made picture taking a little more difficult.

Applesauce, I am SO ready. So very ready. Thanks for the well wishes!

I guess I should join this now too

Just found out two days ago that I'm pregnant for the THIRD time.. Girls, I'm old too, and it will be my 3rd Csection so I'm a little nervous!!!!

But I'm looking forward to another little one And a place to post about my anxiety!

Hugs,
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

LG.
    Congrats Ginger, and welcome to the club. Have you told your two other kids yet that they're going to be having to share just a little bit more yet?
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Congrats, Ginger!
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Ginger, welcome to the world of 3! Congratulations on your pregnancy. I had my third last year (and yes, I'm old) and although I was quite nervous about juggling three kids, it is a lot of fun. Her big brother (6) and sister (3) just love to entertain her. I find that I am super relaxed this time around.

Please keep us posted on your progress!

congrats Ginger!

+ Reply to Thread