+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 179 FirstFirst ... 38787980818283848586878889909192939495969798138 ... LastLast

Thread: Is anyone pregnant?

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Congratulations AmyKay. Girls Rock!!!

LOVE the name! Was considering Chloe, but too close to Claire (my other daughter)

Yippee!!

LG.
    that's great news, AmyK. Girls are awesome. We had the ultrasound but didn't have the amnio. Nothing in the ultrasound indicated anything that would justify those risks.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Congrats AmyKay!
    Here comes Avery! April 10, 2006

Congrats AmyKay. Love the name Chloe. Have been considering that if I ever have a girl. Good luck and keep us posted
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LG. View Post
    We had the ultrasound but didn't have the amnio. Nothing in the ultrasound indicated anything that would justify those risks.
    Yippeeeee!!!!

No im not.

Tallu, I'm so sorry to hear you haven't been well. I hope you feel better soon. Keep us posted.

AmyKay, Great news on having a girl. Love the name Chloe.

LG, I'm so glad the level II went well and even happier that you don't have an amnio. Glad things are progressing well.

Magi5, I take it thats good news.

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Hi everyone!! Im feeling better! I had my first ultrasound with my doctor. Now here is the crazy crazy crazy news!!! He thinks he may have seen 2 heartbeats!!!!!! I nearly passed out in the stirrups!!! I have to have a formal ultra sound soon and we will find out if they are twins!!! WHat am I going to do???o 3 kids under 2!!!!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallulahbaby View Post
    Hi everyone!! Im feeling better! I had my first ultrasound with my doctor. Now here is the crazy crazy crazy news!!! He thinks he may have seen 2 heartbeats!!!!!! I nearly passed out in the stirrups!!! I have to have a formal ultra sound soon and we will find out if they are twins!!! WHat am I going to do???o 3 kids under 2!!!!

CONGRATS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tallulahbaby View Post
    Tallulah!!!!!!!!!

Your post gave me chills. Do twins run in the family? What did your husband say! If you are having twins, then you deserve to have another baby shower...a big one! All the more love to go around. Keep us posted.

+ Reply to Thread