+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 179 FirstFirst ... 33737475767778798081828384858687888990919293133 ... LastLast

Thread: Is anyone pregnant?

I haven't been in this thread for awhile...just wanted to say that it's good to see all is well (except for the puking, I guess ) for you, Blondie. Now don't be worrying us like that again. :nono

Good luck with the boys' names thing, to both Blondie & syd...my husband & I couldn't agree on a boy's name, thank gawd we had girls.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    I cant hold it any more!!!! Mr. Tallu and I expecting another little rugrat!
    Im currently 6 weeks, I was trying to wait a little longer before I shared.......but what the heck! Im feeling really good. Just tired. As the lovely Applesauce pointed out to me its because I have a 10 month old!!!!!! Yup, shes right!
    Im due in Sept!!!!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

TALLULAH! What wonderful news, and your new little bean is going to be gorgeous, judging by Duke's perfectly sweet face.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    AWWWW, Rosekid, your so sweet... I love that..little bean!!!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Congrats!!! Two babies for you! Here is hoping for an uneventful and well pregnancy.
    Here comes Avery! April 10, 2006

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Tallul, Congratulations I'm so happy for you. I will be praying for a healthy pregnancy for you
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Congrats Tallulah! That's great news!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

I'm so excited for you Tallulah! Can't wait to see if Duke gets a sister or a brother!

Thats AWESOME Tallulah! I am THRILLED and so happy for you!!! A thousand congrats!!!!
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    I haven't been in this thread for awhile...just wanted to say that it's good to see all is well (except for the puking, I guess ) for you, Blondie. Now don't be worrying us like that again. :nono

Good luck with the boys' names thing, to both Blondie & syd...my husband & I couldn't agree on a boy's name, thank gawd we had girls.
    Sorry, I had you worried. What a naughty girl I am! I am FINALLY feeling well enough to sit in front of a computer. I really missed FORT.
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

+ Reply to Thread