+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 179 FirstFirst ... 32727374757677787980818283848586878889909192132 ... LastLast

Thread: Is anyone pregnant?

Leia-Jakita-Arendt OnMyLunchBreak's Avatar
    Blondie, I'm SO sorry you have been so sick and losing weight. But I agree with the other posters that I'm sure your baby is getting what he needs! I hope the new anti-nausea drug works.

Everything is going okay for me - I'll hit 28 weeks on Friday. Although I have been diagnosed with SPD (Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction). I was feeling like I rode a boys bike and fell on the bar - this constant ache that wouldn't go away. Turns out I may be getting too much relaxin or my pelvis is just lopsided and so it's stretching more than usual, even for a pregnant person. Nothing they can do...I just get to grin and bear it!

Glad to hear you and Madeline are doing well Marybeth!

Aww, Blondie, I can't imagine. I hope the medication works for you. Get some rest, and try to keep us informed.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Blondie - we are all so glad to hear from you again. Do what your doctor says and all will be well. 11 weeks is not that long and by then spring will be on the way. Great time to have a baby.
    Count your blessings!

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    OMLB - Oh I know how you feel!! I had SPD the last 6 weeks of my pregnancy! It felt like someone was hacking my crotch with a hacksaw!

Blondie_ Hang in there girl! There is a light at the end of the tunnel! I was nauseated for 32 of the 37 weeks of my pregnancy! The Triple Ginger cookies at Trader Joes really helped. And Gingerale, and preggie pops. check out www.preggiepops.com!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Tallulah, Duke is SO CUTE!

Quote Originally Posted by OnMyLunchBreak View Post
    Everything is going okay for me - I'll hit 28 weeks on Friday. Although I have been diagnosed with SPD (Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction). I was feeling like I rode a boys bike and fell on the bar - this constant ache that wouldn't go away. Turns out I may be getting too much relaxin or my pelvis is just lopsided and so it's stretching more than usual, even for a pregnant person. Nothing they can do...I just get to grin and bear it! !
    I'm sorry, OMLB, I missed this last part of your post, until Tallulah pointed it out. Yeow, it sounds painful. I hope things get better for you ASAP.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    OMLB- your pelvic ligament get softened during pregnancy with all the hormones, with SPD it gets ridiculously soft!!! It even hurt when I rolled over in bed!!!!

Rosekid- Aww thanks so much! He is so loving and sweet ! He gives kisses and hugs! Crawling everywhere!!!!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

We found out last week that we are having a boy. That will be 2 boys and 1 girl for us. He looked healthy during the ultrasound. I am at 23 weeks, and everything is going good, except for wonderful dry heaves when I first wake up in the morning! Now, to think of names. Girl names are easy. Boys are tough!

Quote Originally Posted by canuckinchile View Post
    Never heard of Neglon...do you mean Reglan?
    Oops! I believe so!
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

onmylunchbreak, marybeth, roseskid, and gutmutter...

Glad to be back. I am feeling better as you can tell because I am online. I feel I have been gone forever. I have missed you all!

tallulahbaby,

Nothing has worked for me. I have tried Preggie pops but they make me nauseous! I will hang in there. I will prevail. Nothing matters but a healthy baby! Hope he is healthy though will all this throwing up going on!

Quote Originally Posted by syd18 View Post
    Now, to think of names. Girl names are easy. Boys are tough!
    I am having the same "problem." It is very hard to think of boys names. I can think of a million girls names but when it comes to boys, I'm stumped.

+ Reply to Thread