+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 179 FirstFirst ... 31717273747576777879808182838485868788899091131 ... LastLast

Thread: Is anyone pregnant?

Hi all!!!!

I am so sorry I have not posted in so long. I know I have been a stranger and if you all want to throw rotten tomatoes at me, I will gladly take it. Besides, I have this thing for tomatoes and pineapple anyways!

I have been way too sick with this pregnancy. I am STILL throwing up and have barely gained any weight. If I told you how little, it would shock you! Having said that, my baby boy is fine and I have only 11 weeks to go. I am 29 weeks now and counting.

Right now, I have been on bed rest for the week as I had a little bit of contractions one day at work. I am not having them now and am feeling as normal as I can.

How are all my FORT friend pregnant mommies?

Congrats Mary Beth! You must be over the moon!
    Last edited by BlondieGirl; 01-25-2006 at 08:56 AM.
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

BTW, excellent ultrasound pics!!! I have not had those done...the 4D ones, I mean!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    BlondieGirl, it's so good to hear from you. We were all getting a little worried about you. I'm so sorry that you are still experiencing morning sickness. You and your precious little baby boy are in my prayers. Good luck and don't forget to post a picture of him
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Blondie, so sorry you are still sick! Don't worry about your weight though, as long as your baby is getting what he needs, and it totally sounds like he is, everything will be fine. Everyone says I am too small as well, but my doc says the baby is fine, I am healthy and just don't listen to anyone else.

Feel Better!
    Here comes Avery! April 10, 2006

FORT Newbie
    ya congrats

Blondie, so good to get an update. I'm sorry you are still feeling ill. Not fun at all. Don't worry about the weight too much. That often happens when you've had a sickly pregnancy. With my first two, I gained hardly any weight until the last 8 weeks. Just take care and take it easy.

Looking forward to more updates.

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    BlondieGirl, it's so good to hear from you. We were all getting a little worried about you. I'm so sorry that you are still experiencing morning sickness. You and your precious little baby boy are in my prayers. Good luck and don't forget to post a picture of him
    Thanks combatcutie. I felt so guilty not coming online but it is has been so hard dragging my pregnant self out of bed at 6am, going to work, throwing up at work...and then when I come home I've been so exhausted! Its all for the most worthiest of causes, of course!

cahalanmac and FORTERS,

I used to worry about it when ppl said I did NOT look pregnant but now I show. I went to my OBGYN yesterday and she said that I have lost ANOTHER 6 lbs in 2 weeks so they are finally putting me on an anti nausea drug called Neglon.

I have been on a home rest this week. My doc took me off work from this Monday until next Monday when I return to work Tuesday. I was experiencing some contractions due to dehydration and too much work. I have to take it easier from now on and drink. Hope that anti nausea med works.

Anyways I would gladly go through it all again for him!

applesauce,

I figure I will gain a lot of baby in these last 11 weeks!

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Blondie - it's SO GOOD to see you! I'm so sorry you're so sick, but trust me.....it's worth it. Every time I look over at that tiny little being, I melt and don't care about the cramps, the soreness, the weight gain. That stuff will go away, but you'll have a tiny baby!!!

Good luck for the rest of the pregnancy and PLEASE keep us posted!!!

Oh and Maddie was born on the 15th in that SNOWSTORM that they so conveniently mis-forecasted. LOL!!!

Never heard of Neglon...do you mean Reglan?

+ Reply to Thread