+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 179 FirstFirst ... 27676869707172737475767778798081828384858687127177 ... LastLast

Thread: Is anyone pregnant?

I didn't know with my first. I had a feeling all along that it was a boy and I had a girl. With my second one, I had alot of problems and was having a sono every week at the end. Like Tallulahbaby, I looked at the monitor and knew instantly it was a boy. I didn't tell my husband though because he still wanted to be surprised at delivery. If I ever have another, I think I'll find out. It was fun shopping when I knew exactly what to buy.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

With our 6 year old and the baby, we were surprised, although I somehow knew what sex they were. With my 3 year old, I was having our level II ultrasound done rather than an amnio and we told the tech we didn't want to know. He then proceeded to describe everything as what a "beautiful" spine and what "elegant" this and "pretty" that. Obviously, we had a good idea we were having a girl.

None of our friends understood our desire to wait. We just wanted the surprise factor of having each of our kids and hearing "Its a Boy!", "It's a Girl!", "It's a Girl!"

Good luck Syd! Whatever you decide to do is the right decision. Enjoy your pregnancy.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Hi Fort friends!!!

Coming to share my wonderful news. SEE AVATAR

Our little girl Madeline was welcomed into the world on Sunday morning at 2:57 a.m. weighing in at 6 pounds 9.5 ounces and 19.5 inches long. She's simply perfect!! Labor was a little, shall we say harrowing, but so worth it when I saw that face.

We came home today and we're both tired and wiped out but happy! She's adjusting quite fine to the dog barking!

Many good wishes for the rest of you. I'll be on and offline but will be checking on you all!!

Mary Beth (and Madeline!)

I get to be first to congratulate Mary Beth. Congratulations!!!!!!! I guarantee you will love being mom to two girls.

Much love to little Madeline, and make sure you put up a pic to show her off!
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

...I haven't posted much in this thread, but I have been keeping track!!!! Way to go, and such a nice sized baby what with your diabetes and all. Congrats on your new arrival, Madeline (love the name!) and hugs to her big sister as well. Hope you have some time to enjoy your new family between visitors etc.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    I added Maddie's picture to my profile

Her big sister Claire is quite excited!!!

Congratulations, Marybeth!
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

CONGRATS, marybethp! I"m very happy for you and your new little bundle of joy. Take care of yourself, and Maddie.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

I haven't been able to be in here much, but oh my, what a BEAUTIFUL little girl. I'm so glad everyone's healthy and home under one roof. Congratulations on your precious daughter, and Claire must be so excited to have a new name herself...Big Sister.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Congrats to you and your family, marybeth! Maddie is beautiful!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

+ Reply to Thread