+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 179 FirstFirst ... 26666768697071727374757677787980818283848586126176 ... LastLast

Thread: Is anyone pregnant?

Congratulations and good luck to all of you, as my gramma would put it, "in the family way".. and to add a note I am NOT pregnant.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

I saw Gabriel had replied on the Pregnant thread. Could it be TRUE? I thought, it's a MIRACLE . But alas, even though he is an Archangel, it isn't meant to be . Well, you always will have your kitts, like me!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Thanks Gabriel!!! OMLB - have fun with the classes. We took them with our first (in '98) and got a lot out of it - we tailored it to our own thoughts and it worked great (I did love the whole "focal point" thing - it really worked for me).

I am 38 weeks now (ack!) and am almost 2cm dialated. At this point, if nothing happens naturally (which I'm hoping it will), I will be induced on the weekend of the 21st (due to the fact they don't want me going past my due date due to the diabetes and they do non-emergency inductions only on the weekends). I have one more non-stress test on Monday and then another OB check next Tuesday and that's it!

OH. MY. WORD. I'm having a baby by next week. For someone who has been waiting 4 years for this to happen, I'M NOT READY!!

Okay, so I'm ready - the room is ready, my bag is packed, but I'm scared! It's not like I haven't done this already. It's been so long it's like doing it for the first time. Hopefully it's like riding a bike!!

I'll be sure to post the news as soon as I can

good luck to all my other preggo buddies here at the Fort!

Marybeth, your post gave me the shivers. Exactly one year ago, I felt exactly like you. Ready, but not ready all of a sudden. I can't wait to see you post the birth of your baby. I'm really excited for you.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Wow marybeth, how time flies!!! I wish you the best of luck with the birth. Please keep us posted. I look forward to seeing the pictures of the new baby
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Marybeth!!!! Im so excited for you....walk walk walk..have sex, and eat spicy food (if you dont get bad heart burn) This may help a bit to bring on labor. Castor oil works but i dont recommend it because you will have the runs baaaaad. Then you will be cramping, pooping and having contractions..not a fun combo! Take it from me...(im a labor and delivery nurse!)
    I wish you all the best!!!!

OMLB, your honeymoon sounded fabulous, Im glad you enjoyed yourself!

AmyKay, Hope your doing good!

Calahanmac.....isnt it the strangest feeling when they move all around? I loved it...except when he would stand on my bladder!!!!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Wow, Marybeth. By next week already? Best wishes for a quick and easy delivery.

I am scheduled for my 22 wk ultrasound next week. At first, I said I didn't want to find out the sex of the baby, we found out with our first two. But, now I am leaning towards finding out. My husband and I want to buy a few things, but don't there are so much pink and blue things out there, maybe it would be nice to know what to expect. How many of you found out the sex of your baby?

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    I did the week before I delivered by accident. We agreed we would be surprised! So when I was getting my ultrasound at 36 weeks (I was having non stress test done) I looked at the monitor and see a penis!!! I was shocked! I convinced my self I was having a girl!!!!!!
    Now he is 10 months old, Im so glad I have a little boy!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Sounds like my second ultrasound. I had fallen down so the dr did an ultrasound to make everything was ok. (1 month prior to giving birth) Right there on the screen for all to see was the girl parts. She still likes to run around nekkid. I wasn't looking to be surprised, but in the first ultrasound the umbilical cord was right between the legs so you couldn't tell. I had a good feeling she was a girl all along, though.

+ Reply to Thread