+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 179 FirstFirst ... 25656667686970717273747576777879808182838485125175 ... LastLast

Thread: Is anyone pregnant?

Congrats, OMLB! My son was breech at 20 weeks also but turned on his own in time! Have a happy honeymoon! Aloha!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

OMLB - Congrats on your wedding. Enjoy that honeymoon in Hawaii!

Don't worry about the baby being breech. Most likely he will turn around. If not, the doctor may try an external version when you are much further along. We tried it with my second baby (but she was and is so stubborn she didn't budge). It worked for a few of my friends though. Good luck and keep us posted!

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Happy Gestating OMLB!!!!!

Probably on your next visit your little babes will be head down...They love to move!!!

HI to everyone else!!!!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Hi everyone and congrats!

I am 24 weeks and 2 days and everything is going well. We are having a boy, Avery (no middle name yet), and he is a mover! My husband can feel him sometimes, especially when I lay down. Eating is so much better than throwing up! Right now I have a cold, which is really miserable, but nothing a few days rest can't take care of.

Good luck everyone!
    Here comes Avery! April 10, 2006

cahalanmac - Thanks for the update and I am so glad things are progressing well...except for the cold. Hopefully you will be better soon.

Well I had my appointment today, first formal sonogram. Man, I was boo-hooing, especially once I heard the heart beat. I got some pics Ill share as soon as I can figure out how to get em on the computer- I may just take pics of the pics with my digi-cam. I dont have a scanner.

Anyway-according to the measurements Im 10 weeks and 2 days, due date July 27th. Everything else looks good, blood pressure is ok, first blood test for Down's came back negative.

It really brought things into perspective when I saw this little baby riggling around in me, I mean arms already formed, one of em waving at me like it knew we were looking (Im trying not to use pronouns, dont want to get myself confused- I usually say 'He" and if it turns out to be a girl it will take a while to get used to-not that I really care which it is, but you know)

Next appointment is Jan 31st-will keep everyone updated!!

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    AmyKay - that's terrific news! Isn't it AMAZING to see the wriggling around on the ultrasound? Especially when you can't feel it, but you see it moving around!! And that whoosh-whoosh-whoosh heartbeat sound is enough to make me bawl. I sucked it up and against everyone's better advice, I rented a doppler. I loved having it. I can't wait to see a picture! I did the same thing - took a picture of the u/s with my digital camera - I don't have a scanner anymore either. Came out pretty good!

I am 37 weeks tomorrow and OH MY WORD I can't believe I'm this close! I had an u/s today to check weight and fluid levels (never had that with my daughter). They estimate the baby at 6 pounds 2 oz. at this point, which is actually on the small side for a diabetic mom, so that made me happy. It's basically on target to be about the same weight as my daughter, who was 6 pounds 12 ounces at 38½ weeks. It's getting close and I'm READY!!!!

Keep us posted AmyKay!! OMLB and Cahalanmac - you guys okay out there? I hope your honeymoon in Hawaii was awesome OMLB!!! Congrats to both of you on your baby boys! I'm still in the unknown mode and am SO curious at this point!!!!

Marybeth, congratulations on the baby's size. You are doing awesome, Mommy! That's no mean feat to keep those sugars down because pregnancy hormones are insane. I can't believe you're near the end already!

I enjoy reading all the updates - good luck everyone!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Congrats AmyKay and MaryBethP! Not too much longer for you Marybethp, I know you are beyond ready!

Things are good here. Christmas was sort of tough, always on the go, but I had a few days off to recover. My husband can feel the baby moving now, but only when I put his hands right over the baby, he can't find him on his own. Something new last night, I felt the baby kind of all over. He was kicking and punching at the same time I guess because I could feel him on my left and right sides. He must be getting big to have such a reach!
    Here comes Avery! April 10, 2006

Leia-Jakita-Arendt OnMyLunchBreak's Avatar
    marybeth! I can't believe how close you are either. I remember when I first hopped on this thread I think you were at about 25 weeks...where I am now. Amazing how time flies. Good luck as you get close and congrats on the baby's weight.

Hawaii was awesome...we swam a lot and hung out on the beaches. Just the relaxing time I needed. Baby is good...had an appointment last week and everything was as it should be (except I gained a leetle too much weight over Christmas but what can you do? ) We started our prepared child birth classes last night and I'm already SO thankful for them...the instructor is great and I'm sure will help me set my mind at ease about a lot of the scary labor and delivery stuff.

Take care everyone! Amy Kay that is great to hear about your ultrasound and cahalanamac good luck with that acrobat you got there!

+ Reply to Thread