+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 179 FirstFirst ... 24646566676869707172737475767778798081828384124174 ... LastLast

Thread: Is anyone pregnant?

Congrats, Syd. Hearing the heartbeat for the first time is sooooo cool.

How much longer do you have, Marybeth?

Here's your sign JAFO'S PRINCESS's Avatar
    You might want to start out without an epidural and see how long you can last. Lots of women have been surprised at how much pain they can tolerate. When you can't take it anymore, just ask for an epidural.
    When I had my first I decided to TRY to do it natural. I ended up freaking out and begging for an epidural but I felt good about at least trying to go without.
    I might as well work. I'm in a bad mood anyway.
    "I like to base my help on how happy you expect to be." Dogbert's tech support.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post

How much longer do you have, Marybeth?
    8 more weeks, but I'm guessing 6. Ack! Looks like a lot less in print

It's close. I sort of can't believe it. Plus, December is going to fly by and the next thing you know, I'll be the mother of 2!!!!

anyone still here? How are you all feeling?

I have 6 weeks to go from today, but I think 4. Wow!

I had a shower/luncheon with my sisters and some friends and got some great stuff. I spent yesterday washing all of my daughter's baby clothes. Needless to say, if this is a boy, he's either going to be naked or wearing lots of pink

I'm getting quite uncomfortable - I'd like it to be January!!

I want updates on you preggos out there... OMLB? Syd? AmyKay? BLondie? Cahalanmac???

I am so happy for everyone in here. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for almost a year. We are on the verge of getting some medical advice and assistance. I really just wanted it to happen. I am 28 and I am just crawling out of my skin with excitement over being a mom. Of course everyone around me is pregnant, including my sister, co-worker and close neighbor. I am so happy for them and can't wait to meet their little bundles of joy. It is just hard when you are trying so hard. We are not giving up yet! Wish us luck....

good luck ticker rose! I hope 2006 brings a little bundle for you!

Good luck tickerrose. I was 28 when I had my first and my husband and I had tried for a couple of years. I didn't think I would ever get pregnant.
    I am doing good, 17 weeks along, still occasional morning sickness.
    Marybethp, heres hoping for only 4 more weeks for you. The last few weeks really drag on and on.

Im 28 and I went off the pill back in Feb when we started trying. Well I had my first Dr's appointment last week. According to my "dates" I would be 8 weeks, but they did an ultrasound(cuz Ive been spotting and they wanted to see if everything is OK) and according to the measurements Im 6 weeks. I couldnt see a body or anything cuz he's still too small, but I saw the heartbeating. So very cool, I cant wait til my next appointment!!

Ive been VERY nauseous, havent gotten sick thankfully. Ive been tryin to watch what I eat. But Ive been eating what I crave too. Last night was NOT good for me at all, something I ate yesterday (it was a tuna sub for lunch and 1 slice of pizza with breadsticks for dinner) TOTALLY didnt agree with me. I felt like I was gonna burst at both ends, thankfully it was just one end! (too much info Im sure)

Ive been drinking flavored water and ginger ale like theres no tomorrow. I cant even drink tea anymore I tried decaf and not as sweet but it made me more nauseated.

BEsides that things are pretty normal. Im starting to get snug in my clothes (one of my bras has broken thanks to the growth!)but you wouldnt be able to tell I was pregnant with the clothes I usually wear anyway. I actually cant wait till I start showing!!!

Ill update again after the next visit (jan 3rd!)

Leia-Jakita-Arendt OnMyLunchBreak's Avatar
    All my Lovely Fellow Preggos! Hope you are all doing wonderfully and looking forward to the Holidays!

marybeth, you are getting so close! I'm so excited for you!

Sorry I've been a bit AWOL, but I had lots of things come up...mainly, the fact that I got married at the end of November and it just hasn't really calmed down since with the holidays coming. We are honeymooning in Hawaii next week so hopefully I can get a little RnR in!

Anyway....

I found out at my 20 week appointment I'm having a little boy...Meyer Edward! He was just perfect, except he's presently breach, but everything measured right on track! I was just thrilled to find out we are having a son as my whole family (sister and cousins) are all girls...so it's exciting!

A picture, of course:

He's moving around a lot now...still not feeling anything discernable as a kick but lots of squirminess and pops and such. It's fun! Mr. OMLB has started being able to feel him too!

Sorry to those who are still sick...it really does pass. I never thought it would but I haven't been nauseous for over a month or so and my energy and everything came back. Good luck!

So great to hear from you OnMyLunchBreak. Congratulations on your baby boy and on your wedding. Will we be seing pictures of the happy event?

+ Reply to Thread