+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 179 FirstFirst ... 20606162636465666768697071727374757677787980120170 ... LastLast

Thread: Is anyone pregnant?

I understand Closetnerd. My 2 previous pregnancies were both pretty good, just the usual stuff. But nothing can compare to giving birth.
    I hate hate hate nauseau (sp?) I would rather throw up and get it done with than to feel like I am going to throw up for a couple of hours straight.
    We are expecting our 3rd, and I am 13 weeks along. I am having more headaches with this one than the other two. Thank heavens for Tylenol.

Leia-Jakita-Arendt OnMyLunchBreak's Avatar
    Hey! Congrats syd! (About the pregnancy not the headaches! )

Oh the headaches are terrible!! I just got over my morning-noon-and night sickness about two weeks ago. Food is great now that I can keep things down. I am twenty weeks on Monday and we are going for our US on Tuesday. I can't wait to find out what we are having! And I don't really care for being pregnant either, though I am very excited about having a baby. I have had the worst skin problems and headaches and sickness. Hopefully things are evening out now...But I am halfway done either way!
    Here comes Avery! April 10, 2006

I was so lucky. I experience migranes about 3 days a week and have for most of my life. But pregnancy was 9 months of headache free bliss! I got heartburn to make up for it.. But a steady diet of Tums took care of that
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

syd, I had my 3rd in May and it was the least comfortable of all 3 pregnancies. I had constant headaches, constant around the clock sickness and constant discomfort.

I hope your headaches go away soon. It's great having three!

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd
    Oh, I better clarify. I did not love being pregnant... I didn't even like it!! My face was broken out the whole time... Everything smelled bad. I had these rashes that never went away till I had the boy.

But I still miss it As soon as I can figure out why, I'll share. Tho I am starting to realise, that maybe it was not the being pregnant I miss. It's the actual birth part. I loved it, I can't wait to give birth again. If only you did'nt have to have all that pregnancy to do it
    I have to say it was the opposite for me. I had a great easy pregnancy aside from the fact that I gained to much weight. My labor, on the other hand, was 4 days of pure hell. I hope my next labor is going to be a positive experience, even if it means having nausea or migraines during the pregnancy.

Leia-Jakita-Arendt OnMyLunchBreak's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertRose
    My labor, on the other hand, was 4 days of pure hell.
    !!!!!

*plugs ears*

I can't hear you! la la la la

I hope my next labor is going to be a positive experience, even if it means having nausea or migraines during the pregnancy.
    Me too! I've heard that the second one is easier. Four days, wow, you must be a strong lady!

Desert Rose, you poor dear!

It's funny, my pregnancy was miserable but labor/delivery was okay. I didn't need drugs even though I went in perfectly willing to take them. I've always suspected I have a high tolerance to pain and this convinced me.

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd
    I experience migranes about 3 days a week and have for most of my life. But pregnancy was 9 months of headache free bliss!
    Aren't those pregnancy hormones amazing? I'm a chronic asthmatic and I had 9 months of wheeze-free breathing. My sister doesn't have asthma but got it during pregnancy. Go figure!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

DesertRose...4 days! And didn't you have a c-section?

With my first, pregnancy was a breeze...the calm before the storm! I was in labor for 2 days and never dialated past a 3! After 6 hours on Pytocin with no change, I welcomed a c-section. I was the only one at the hospital that wasn't crying over it! My husband still talks about how much the whole ordeal stressed him out!

My second pregnancy was the exact opposite! I had so many problems throughout and spent the last 2 months on bed rest with a sono each week. *I don't know why I didn't come into this forum back then!* I wanted to go vbac but my doctor vetoed it so we scheduled a c-section. It was much easier that way!
    Last edited by lildago; 01-15-2007 at 12:55 AM.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Hi ladies! Glad to hear everyone is doing so well. I just wanted to say that I miss being pregnant too, it's nice to live vicariously through you all It's funny because my pregnancy with my son was great and the birth was awful. With my daughter the pregnancy was okay, not great but not real bad but the birth was wonderful! I was induced and only in labor about 3 hours. I got my epidural before the bad contractions started so I never really felt a thing. I pushed 3 times and my beautiful girl was born! Not like the 2 hours I pushed with my son, ugh! Anyway, just wanted to post a picture of my beautiful angels.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

+ Reply to Thread