+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 179 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374114164 ... LastLast

Thread: Is anyone pregnant?

Lildago, my sister-in-law is 39 and just had her second child. I would just relax and do it when it feels right, whether its now or later. You also might want to take a trip to your OB-GYN and see what they have to say. They might be able to provide some valuable guidance.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Although I wouldn't recommend waiting this long, my sister had her first (and only) child at 42.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

I dont think 35 is too old if you're wondering about age being a factor. I would only do it if I was ready, also. I feel this is something you both have to want and be ready for, equally.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Oh Blondie, I am so glad that it has been morning sickness keeping you from here. I'm sorry you are having such a hard time with this. I will keep you in my prayers
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Blondie, so sorry you are sick but great news about your Ultra!

It does get old throwing up in front of coworkers though doesn't it? I actually keep a change of clothes in my car now because two weeks ago, I didn't quite make it to the restroom...what a mess that was. I was so embarrassed but everyone was really nice and understanding and I just finished my work up at home.

Hope you are feeling better soon. You aren't alone, I am right here puking with you!!
    Here comes Avery! April 10, 2006

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    cahalanmac - when is your due date?

I hope you sickies feel better soon!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cahalanmac
    It does get old throwing up in front of coworkers though doesn't it? I actually keep a change of clothes in my car now because two weeks ago, I didn't quite make it to the restroom...what a mess that was. I was so embarrassed but everyone was really nice and understanding and I just finished my work up at home.
    Oh my gosh, I used to get SO embarrassed at work. I had problems with my blood sugar the entire pregnancy. I had to keep peanuts and peanut butter in my desk to regulate it. I would get these horrible hot flashes where I'd start to pass out. I'd have to go back and sit on the floor where the air conditioning vent was and eat peanuts until I was okay again. Thank GOD I had my own office, but there were still two or three coworkers that would be in and out of there all day and see me white as a sheet, sitting by the air conditioner vent with a trash can beside me to puke into.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

marybethp, I am due in April 2006. I am right at 15 weeks. Thanks for the feel better wishes!

The worst is everyone knowing that I am throwing up. I know I shouldn't be embarrassed, but I am. And I hate throwing up (who doesn't?) because my eyes water and my nose runs. I get little spots on my face too, so I look really freakish...

Stargazer, I have my own office too, but unfortunately am out at customer sites often. There is nothing like throwing up in a client's trashcan
    Here comes Avery! April 10, 2006

Hi everyone! Thanks for your advice. I actually called in sick today. I threw up...AND ummmmmm wet my pants at work YESTERDAY! I guess it was because I was throwing up so hard. Anywho! I am feeling better today but still a little embarrassed BUT all this and more would I brave for little Blondie!

I cant wait to feel little flutters. When exactly should I be expecting to feel them?
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

Quote Originally Posted by cahalanmac
    It does get old throwing up in front of coworkers though doesn't it?

You aren't alone, I am right here puking with you!!
    Yes, it certainly DOES get old. I hear ya, sweetie. It is nice to have a puking buddy!

I really cant believe it. We are almost exactly the same weeks pregnant. I am 15 weeks and will start my 16th week on thursday. I am also due in April. That is so cool.
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

+ Reply to Thread