+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 179 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273113163 ... LastLast

Thread: Is anyone pregnant?

Leia-Jakita-Arendt OnMyLunchBreak's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marybethp
    OMLB - I'm so happy for you!! The hb is so amazing. When you think of how teeny tiny that heart is right now and it's thumping away!
    Thank you!!! It is amazing...and to think that it is basically a little human already that is just going to grow and grow! Crazy cool!

It's killing me not to know the sex - I thought it would be easier, but I'm dying to know. I'm still guessing boy at this point.
    How can you stand the suspense? It will make the delivery that much more exciting for you though!

I can't stand surprises so I'm finding out ASAP! Actually, my 20 week ultra was scheduled for December 2 but we are getting married on November 26th, so we are going to have the ultrasound done a week earlier so we can surprise all the wedding guests with the sex of the baby!

What's your due date? A nice Spring baby if my math is correct....I end up with winter baby number 2! I'll take it but it's hard - all those clothes and colds and staying in the house!!
    My due date is April 21st...which is a little too close to April 20th for me as it is the anniversary of Columbine (I was a senior in high school that year and knew some people in the school. I HATE that day, every year.) So, hopefully the lima bean will be nice and early or right on time. I am looking forward to a spring baby...such a nice time of year.

The rest of your pregnancy is going to go so fast! After Halloween the year always flies by...it will be January before you kow it!

Hi everyone. I am SO SORRY to worry my fort friends on here. I just have been having the darndest time during my pregnancy regarding morning sickness and dizziness. I am working so my typical day is:

throw up all day in front of co-workers
    gag and spit
    try not to pass out

Fun, huh?

I cant tell you how many times, I have hurled in my car after work. I carried plastic bags around with me. When I finally got home and managed to get up the stairs, I would resume gagging and didnt have the drive to go online and go on fort.

Now, I am 15 weeks and feeling a bit better. I went for the heartbeat around 13 weeks which they could not hear so they rushed me off for an ultrasound and I saw the baby moving and jumping around and using its little arms already. Its too great to believe. I just cant believe how much I love this baby. Its unreal how something you havent even seen becomes your whole world.

How is everyone on here? I have been missing you!!!!!!
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

By the way, marybeth, your ultrasound at 20 weeks is ABSOLUTELY DARLING!
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

Oh Blondie, I hate that you've been so ill, but gosh, its good to hear that everything is all right. I'm so happy for you. Good luck.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGirl
    I cant tell you how many times, I have hurled in my car after work. I carried plastic bags around with me. When I finally got home and managed to get up the stairs, I would resume gagging and didnt have the drive to go online and go on fort.
    Oh Blondie, I'm SO sorry. I thought I was having a rough time having morning sickness for three of four weeks but it wore off a couple weeks ago. Hang in there...has the doctor prescribed anything for you? I've heard that there are anti-nausea pills that are safe to take during pregnancy.

That is great news about the ultrasound!!!

Blondie, when I was pregnant, my aunt told me to try peppermint candy for nausea. I thought it was just a wives' tale but it worked!

OMLB, Congrats on your upcoming wedding!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by lildago
    OMLB, Congrats on your upcoming wedding!
    Thank you!! It should be fun...we are having a very small, close family only ceremony and then a big dinner for friends and more distant family at a Greek restaurant.

I just can't find a dress. OK, frankly, I haven't even started looking....I'm at such a loss of what to buy. I already feel like I've lost my waist and I have no idea how big I will be then....20 weeks. Oh well, I'll get it over with sooner or later. Maybe I'll just wear a toga!

Blondie! I'm so glad to get an update! Wonderful news about your ultrasound. It's so amazing to see them moving around. Just think you will soon start feeling those little flutters and taps and actually feel little Blondie moving. I hope you feel better soon!

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Oh Blondie I'm doing jumping jacks! I'm so glad you're sick! Okay, so I'm not really GLAD you're sick, I'm just glad to hear your little bean is jumping around and around!!!

My sickness ended by week 16 so hopefully yours will do the same. Like applesauce said, soon you'll be feeling those flutters - usually by 20 weeks or so!!!

Feel better - hope it lets up soon and I'm so glad to hear your little bugger is doing so well!!!

OMLB - April is a nice time to have a baby - if it so happens your baby is born on the 20th, it will give new meaning to a sad day. I think it's so cute you can tell your wedding guests about the sex of the baby! Maybe your husband can dance with your belly to Daddy's Little Girl if it's a girl Try a dress with an empire waist - it's almost right below your boobs so it doesn't matter that you lost your waist!!!

We've been talking about trying to have another baby. We always said we wanted three. My husband is ready for #3 right now but I'm a little unsure. When I think about having another right now, I feel really overwhemed. After my 11 month old was born, I had a pretty good case of baby blues. Nothing dangerous, just really emotional. I also have very little help with the kids. My husband works crazy hours and lots of OT and I have no family here. But I'm afraid if I don't try soon, it'll be too late. I'm 35 and had some problems and c-sections with both pregnancies and a miscarriage in between. I'm worried that the older I get, the harder it will be for me and a baby.

I just thought I'd see what some of you think. My husband thinks I'm too hung up on the age thing and shouldn't worry about it.
    Last edited by lildago; 01-15-2007 at 01:05 AM.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

+ Reply to Thread