+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 179 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172112162 ... LastLast

Thread: Is anyone pregnant?

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertRose
    Combatcutie, I'm sorry to hear about your depression. It is actually quite normal. However, try to see the bright side. You know what you have, there is a solution and in a short period you will be able to try again. I'm not trying to trivialize your situation, I do empathize with you. I hope it doesn't sound harsh.

Oh DesertRose, you don't sound harsh at all. Like you said, at least they have narrowed it down right now and I'm not wondering what the heck is going on. I just want to thank you all for the great support you have shown me. I will find out in December if this has worked or not. *keeps fingers crossed* Until then, I am loving the fact that I am losing weight like crazy. Hopefully, it will continue at a healthy rate.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Leia-Jakita-Arendt OnMyLunchBreak's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie
    I'm hanging in there. I've been really depressed lately and for some reason hubby doesn't understand. It is different coming on here hearing about all the mommies-to-be/new mommies and how excited they are. You guys are much more considerate (and actually want your child unlike my friends who are having this baby because it is the next step in life )
    Hang in there cc! I'm really sorry that you are going through this tough time and I hope that at the end of it everything will turn out well! It's especially hard when you are not getting the support you need from those closest to you - but he will come around!

I will definitely keep you in my thoughts!

Combat, I'm sorry you're having a tough time. I've stated before, that I had a terrible time wrestling with my emotions when I couldn't get pregnant, and it seemed everyone I knew was either pregnant or had just given birth. Those were some of the hardest years of my life, and you have the added struggle of dealing with your serious health concerns. Your depression is certainly understandable, but can you talk to your doctor about ways to help you handle all this? I'm concerned about you. I wll continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers, and look forward to the day you can announce your health improvement and pregnancy.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Combat, you aren't alone. I have been going through some crazy mood swings lately. Crying one minute, depressed and sad and then jumping around ready to dance the next. Luckily my husband is super supportive and reminds me the insanity is temporary and in the interest of the greater good. Although, that is hard to hear when you feel like your head is about to pop off because of the crazies...
    Here comes Avery! April 10, 2006

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    Combat, I'm sorry you're having a tough time. I've stated before, that I had a terrible time wrestling with my emotions when I couldn't get pregnant, and it seemed everyone I knew was either pregnant or had just given birth. Those were some of the hardest years of my life, and you have the added struggle of dealing with your serious health concerns. Your depression is certainly understandable, but can you talk to your doctor about ways to help you handle all this? I'm concerned about you. I wll continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers, and look forward to the day you can announce your health improvement and pregnancy.

Thank you so much roseskid and OMLB. Roseskid, your post put tears in my eyes. It's a wonderful thing to realize how the power of the internet helps you meet some of the most caring people you know. I really want to give a big THANK YOU to everyone who has listened to my problems over the past couple of months bringing the mood in this wonderful thread down. If I continue to feel depressed, I am going to make an appointment with my doctor immediately.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

combat, I'm sorry you are going through such a difficult time. You have so much going on that it only seems natural to be feeling a bit depressed and overwhelmed. I hope you will take Roses advice and speak with your Dr. Sometimes it's good just to talk and get it out.

And for the record, you have never brought the mood down in this thread. Quite frankly, you have been a wonderful part of this thread and very supportive to all who come here. Each of us is different and has different thoughts, challenges and situations. I only wish I could do more to help...like whoop that inconsiderate husband of your friend into shape...how RUDE he is!

Take care of yourself and keep us posted. Maybe a day at the spa is in order.

combatcutie - you're in my thoughts and prayers. Don't hesitate to let that go, if you're depressed. See your doctor about it. There's so much they can do for you, and its not uncommon at all. I hope your hubby realizes how much you need his support right now, and will give it to you. We here at the Fort, do.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by applesauce
    And for the record, you have never brought the mood down in this thread. Quite frankly, you have been a wonderful part of this thread and very supportive to all who come here. Each of us is different and has different thoughts, challenges and situations.
    True that applesauce!! Combatcutie - we're here for you. It's normal to be down and blue when you're going through rough times. If you feel like it's keeping you from being "normal", see your doctor. Don't let it go. Those feelings are real!!! I hope and pray that after your treatments, you'll have that bundle in your arms. I know prayer works. It took about 4 years for mine to work, but it did. Have faith!

OMLB - I'm so happy for you!! The hb is so amazing. When you think of how teeny tiny that heart is right now and it's thumping away! It's killing me not to know the sex - I thought it would be easier, but I'm dying to know. I'm still guessing boy at this point. I have had a few of those "ouch that REALLY hurt" kicks, but it's pretty much rolling around or hiccups I feel right now. I'm guessing that's going to change pretty soon as s/he gets bigger and bigger. What's your due date? A nice Spring baby if my math is correct....I end up with winter baby number 2! I'll take it but it's hard - all those clothes and colds and staying in the house!!

You guys are so wonderful and considerate. I am truly greatful that you have all been there for me. It is friends like you guys that make life easier. Reading all of your posts have brought tears to my eyes. Once again I am truly greatful that I found such a caring bunch of members to rely on. Thank you so much for all the kind words and being here for me.

Comcatcutie, I just popped in here and read what's going on with you. I just wanted to encourage you and echo what everyone else has said! You'll be in my prayers!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

+ Reply to Thread