+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 179 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071111161 ... LastLast

Thread: Is anyone pregnant?

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Has anyone heard from Blondiegirl? I sent her a private message a few weeks ago and she hasn't opened it. Getting worried. If someone knows what is going on, please pm me.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Gosh, I hope she's okay. Her last post in here indicated that her morning sickness was so bad she hadn't been able to get online much. Hopefully if that's still the case, she'll be coming out of it soon. She should be at about 13 or 14 weeks by now, shouldn't she?
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    CC - I haven't heard from her either. I'm hoping she's okay. Not to be sadistic, but I hope it's severe morning sickness keeping her away!

I'm 25 weeks tomorrow Time is flying!!!

Leia-Jakita-Arendt OnMyLunchBreak's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marybethp
    I'm 25 weeks tomorrow Time is flying!!!

Congrats marybethp!!! That's amazing. I was just a page back looking at your 20 week ultrasound. How are you feeling? Are you beginning to get uncomfortably big yet?

I have my 12 week appointment today (even though I'm nearly at 13 weeks)...I hope I get to hear the heartbeat with a doppler and everything looks as it should.

OMLB-Hope you get to hear the heartbeat.

Combat - How are you doing?

marybeth-It's funny how the last few months of pregnancy take so long but go by so quickly at the same time. I hope you are feeling well and enjoying this time.

I hope all is well with Blondie. If anyone hears from her, let us know!

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    OMLB - hearing the heartbeat is so cool! I hope you get to hear it!! I do feel LARGE all of a sudden and the heartburn is kicking in big time. This weather bites (gloomy and rainy) and I always get headaches during this weather, so that adds to the fun!

Baby is moving like a nut - tons of jumping around. In fact s/he woke me up this morning with HICCUPS! A good steady stream of movement for 3-4 minutes. OUCH!

Applesauce - you're so right - it's flying but at the same time January feels like forever away. I can't wait to hold this little baby! I want s/he to "cook" enough in there, so I'll be patient. We're busy painting and getting the room ready - before you know it the holidays will be in full swing, so we're trying to get a head start.

I still can't believe it's real - it's been a long time coming!!

Leia-Jakita-Arendt OnMyLunchBreak's Avatar
    OMLB - hearing the heartbeat is so cool! I hope you get to hear it!!
    I did! The doctor used a Doppler and there the lima bean was...beating away at 145 bpm. The Doppler also made this sort of screeching noise that the doctor said was the baby moving. So cool!

I do feel LARGE all of a sudden and the heartburn is kicking in big time. This weather bites (gloomy and rainy) and I always get headaches during this weather, so that adds to the fun!
    Well, hang in there. It could be worse - 100 degrees and humid in July or something. I'm actually very glad I'm going to be my biggest in late winter/early spring...hopefully it will be very comfortable.

Baby is moving like a nut - tons of jumping around. In fact s/he woke me up this morning with HICCUPS! A good steady stream of movement for 3-4 minutes. OUCH!
    That is just SO neat though! I'm so excited to feel the baby moving around, probably not for at least another 7 or 8 weeks. Let us know if it starts the karate kicks!

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    It's so endearing to hear all the new mommies express their excitement about their pregnancies. Speaking of "cute little hiccups or karate kicks", check back in when the little angels suddenly begin poking out an elbow or a foot (and you can visibly see it like a pup tent), or even better, when they get all snuggled under a rib and they decide to stretch out for more room.

It's truly a miracle in the making. Enjoy every moment!
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by applesauce
    Combat - How are you doing?

Thanks for asking applesauce. I'm hanging in there. I've been really depressed lately and for some reason hubby doesn't understand. Oh well, what am I going to do. And it doesn't help any that my one friend's husband, who is due next month, is being very inconsiderate. Every time we go out, he tells everyone about a million times that his wife is pregnant. We know that. Don't get me wrong, I am thrilled for them and can't wait for them to have their little miracle. But they know how much trouble I am having and how upset I am about it and he still needs to do that??? I would never do that to someone.

It is different coming on here hearing about all the mommies-to-be/new mommies and how excited they are. You guys are much more considerate (and actually want your child unlike my friends who are having this baby because it is the next step in life )
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Combatcutie, I'm sorry to hear about your depression. It is actually quite normal. However, try to see the bright side. You know what you have, there is a solution and in a short period you will be able to try again. I'm not trying to trivialize your situation, I do empathize with you. I hope it doesn't sound harsh.

On a similar note, my sister has been trying to conceive and she's starting to worry about her LP. She bought the fertility book mentionned upthread and goes online for support (www.idreamofbaby.com). Anybody has any suggestions of great online support groups (aside from FORT, obviously)?

+ Reply to Thread