+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 179 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970110160 ... LastLast

Thread: Is anyone pregnant?

LG.
    very sorry to hear about your illness, combatcutie. I'm hoping for the best for you, for now and in the future.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Prayers and thoughts are with you, combatcutie. Sounds like you made the right choice, and hopefully you'll get the thyroid problem taken care of this way...then, you can move on and try to start a family. I'm glad most of all that you caught your thyroid problem in time.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Thanks LG and angelic. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it worked.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I am too, combatcutie..*fingers crossed* for you. Hang in there.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Oh gosh, combat. How stressful. . We'll all cross our fingers for you and hope it worked. Just work at getting healthy and happy.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Keep doing what the Dr. says and keep positive thoughts and know that we are thinking of you!
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

You are in my prayers, Combat.

As one who has eight surgical scars all over my body, including one on the front of my throat and a gnarly one on the back of my neck, please don't worry about scars. They make for good stories. But, I'm glad to hear you are recuperating well from a scary diagnosis. I wish you well in your fight, and am so sorry to hear that this will delay your desire to have a baby. It will happen for you, though, so for now just concentrate on getting well quickly. It's such a miraculous thing you decided to have yourself checked out.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Gosh, Combat, hang in there! You'll be in my thoughts and prayers!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Thanks everyone.....you all have been my rock through this whole thing. I'm so glad that I have met such a fine bunch of caring individuals. All your support and prayers have been overwhelming. Thank you again. And I will definitely keep you posted on this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread