+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 179 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154 ... LastLast

Thread: Is anyone pregnant?

Congratulations! Yes, we can see the photo--a beautiful baby.

(As for the name "Andrew," well, I'm rather partial to it, myself. )

Best wishes to you and your family!
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but...the bad things don’t always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

Congratulations! Awww Tricia, Andrew is a handsome young man...I love the tight little fists and sweet little face, even if he's a little angry in that shot. I can't blame him, it was so warm and quiet where he was, what happened? Thanks for posting his photo.

I can't offer any kind of lactation advice, but I'm sure you'll figure out what's best for you and Andrew. Good luck on Wednesday.

Sammy's lucky to have such a good mommy, who's worrying about making sure she's still feeling the love.

Get some rest.

Hi, Phat! So good to see you.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Congratulations on a beautiful baby boy! Breastfeeding after a C-section can be really difficult and painful, and I hope you will find what works best for you and your new son! (PM me if you would like an over-the-counter suggestion from my lacation consultant on how to avoid infections, etc. It really worked for me.)

Congrats, Tricia. He is beautiful.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Congrats Tricia! He's just beautiful!

Blondie - glad to see everything is still going so well

As for me, I'll be to the halfway point on Wednesday - 20 weeks! I have a level II ultrasound and fetal echocardiogram on Friday - a little nervous, but at the same time excited to see the little bugger. S/he has been moving around like CRAZY this past week!! My diabetes has been fine, until this week - had a few weird spikes and having to adjust insulin - very nerve wracking - just want this baby to be healthy.

Typical pregnancy complaints - this week it's the sciatic back pain. OUCH I tell ya!

All in all, feeling okay and will be SO EXCITED after Friday's sono because we will FINALLY be telling our 6½ year old daughter she's going to be a big sister. It's been a hard secret to keep! Especially after she told me my belly looked big this past week while on vacation. Thanks hon!

Good luck to all the preggies and the new mommies and daddies!!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Tricia, he is just so precious. Congratulations

Good luck to all the new mommies and mommies to be.

As for me, my doctor has found a thyroid problem that is hindering getting pregnant. Hopefully he caught it in time. He said it is the beginning stage of graves disease (thyroid cancer) I go Thursday for the results of the tests he sent me for last week.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Congratulations, Tricia! Good luck with the breastfeeding. I had difficulties too that smoothed itself out after a couple weeks, and I was so glad I hadn't quit.

Combatcutie, I'm sorry to hear that! But glad to know they have pinpointed something so you're not just left hanging. I'll be thinking of you on Thursday.

You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Leia-Jakita-Arendt OnMyLunchBreak's Avatar
    Congrats to all the new mommies and mommies-to-be!

*Takes a Deep Breath*

Well….I too, am pregnant! My boyfriend and I are very, very happy and excited. I just had my ultrasound today and I am 7 weeks, four days into this crazy adventure. Heard the heartbeat and everything. It was really amazing. (Makes the past week of extreme nausea almost seem worth it )

As some of you know, I am only 24, not married and not even done with college yet…not exactly what you might consider “ready” for parenthood. But, life doesn’t always conform to the plans we make! I’m going to be fine, my boyfriend and I are discussing marriage and I will graduate soon. It is a lot to digest but I am very happy and wanted to share my big news with the FoRT!

Yay for lunchbreak! Parenthood is flippin sweet, once you get used to the crying
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Congrats, OMLB!
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

+ Reply to Thread