+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 179 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Is anyone pregnant?

BlondieGirl, that is WONDERFUL news. Nothing like finding out that a brand new life is being welcomed into this world to make everyone's day. I wish you the BEST of luck with your pregnancy and beautiful new child.
    "How do you feel about marriage and commitment?" - Britney Spears
    "I feel that...I feel that love is love...love has...I don't believe in marriage. I believe you can get married." - Kevin Federline

Huh? I think I just got stupider...
    Please do your part to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina: DONATE!

Blondie, Congratulations! I'm so glad to hear the good news.

Thanks r0guish and pineapple!!!
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGirl
    Thanks, Igotalife!!!

I am totally on pins and needles today. Alot can happen today. In my mind, its 50/50 and I am prepared for anything. Oh HELP! This is so hard!!!

I am sooo sick and yesterday I couldnt drink anything but ginger ale. I DID however manage to eat a hot dog with sauerkraut and ketchup and mustard. I never eat hot dogs with sauerkraut. Heck, I hardly ever eat hot dogs. It was delicious. My husband is Indian (from India) and I love Indian food but now I cant even stomach it. I cant smell it. I cant look at it. I cant even imagine it. The only thing I want to eat is a hot dog but its not good for me and I am not sure if I even really want that.

Blondie that is so funny! My husband knew I was preggo because one morining I woke up and said "You have to get me a hot dog. Chilli and onions!" For anyone else, not so wierd, but I HATE hot dogs! Throw up when I smell them! I ate two... They were the best thing ever. No more dog cravings since then!

I am 9 weeks. Just had my ultrasound on Wednesday and everything looked good. Heart rate of 154 and just one heart rate (hubby has twins and triplets on his side). My doc did tell me to get back in the gym as soon as my energy level comes back up, because I have already gained 4 pounds!! Eeeep!
    Here comes Avery! April 10, 2006

Great News Blondie Girl!!!

Calahann~ 4 pounds may seem like a lot at this point, but I am sure you will level off. In all of my pregnancies, I have gone through periods where I am really hungry, and periods where I cannot eat a thing! My friend gained 9 pounds in one month, but only 1 or 2 for the rest of the months, so her weight gain was still on target. Of course, the doctor made her cry the 9 pound month!

I saw my OB this morning, and he has everything set up for my C-section next Friday morning at 7:30! Wow! My oldest starts Kindergarten Tuesday, my youngest starts Preschool on Thursday, and then baby girl arrives on Friday! I am already tired just thinking about it!!! At least it will fly by!!!

Hope everyone has a good "Labor Day" weekend!

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 2boysmom
    Great News Blondie Girl!!!

Calahann~ 4 pounds may seem like a lot at this point, but I am sure you will level off. In all of my pregnancies, I have gone through periods where I am really hungry, and periods where I cannot eat a thing! My friend gained 9 pounds in one month, but only 1 or 2 for the rest of the months, so her weight gain was still on target. Of course, the doctor made her cry the 9 pound month!

I saw my OB this morning, and he has everything set up for my C-section next Friday morning at 7:30! Wow! My oldest starts Kindergarten Tuesday, my youngest starts Preschool on Thursday, and then baby girl arrives on Friday! I am already tired just thinking about it!!! At least it will fly by!!!

Hope everyone has a good "Labor Day" weekend!
    YEA!!! Im so excited for you! Ill be thinking of you on Friday!!! (I had a C-section too) Good Luck!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Quote Originally Posted by 2boysmom
    My oldest starts Kindergarten Tuesday, my youngest starts Preschool on Thursday, and then baby girl arrives on Friday! I am already tired just thinking about it!!! At least it will fly by!!!
    So, what, you have nothing to do on Monday and Wednesday? What a slacker. Good luck on your "Labor Day," and let us know how you're feeling and maybe post some pictures of the your new miracle?
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

A friend of mine delivered a healthy, 6 lb 13 oz baby girl on Aug. 29. As she has been a close friend of mine for ten years, from back in our college days, I am happy for her, and at the same time, pleasantly surprised that a college friend is now a mother. I am ecstatic.

Congratulations to all the FoRT mothers and mothers to be and their partners!
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    So, what, you have nothing to do on Monday and Wednesday? What a slacker. Good luck on your "Labor Day," and let us know how you're feeling and maybe post some pictures of the your new miracle?
    I think Monday and Wednesday may be filled with crying jags since my babies are both going to school!

meet my new son!

Hi Everyone,
    Just wanted to post & let you all know that I am now the proud momma of Andrew Rey. He was born by c-section Mon, 8/29 at 12:56 PM. He was 8 pounds & 6 ounces, 20 inches. I have attached a picture of him, I hope I did it right!

Big sister Sammy is adjusting well, but I feel bad that I can't give her as much attention as she is used too. Today she did tell me that she loved baby brother. I almost cried!

I am recovering well, but breastfeeding isn't going as well as I had hoped. I am on the verge of quitting, but am trying to stick it out until Wed, when I have another lactation appointment.

Good luck to all the other mommies to be. I am going to bed now!
    Tricia
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

+ Reply to Thread