+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 179 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Is anyone pregnant?

CCL
    Blondie and littleblondie! So glad for you.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    I'm going to say it again - I'M CRYING WITH YOU!!! I'm so happy for you. I know where you've been and I know where you are! My best prayers are with you!! Take it easy - drink your ginger ale - take your folic acid and be happy!!

And a really stupid thing that you'll "get" since you shop there - did you know Macy's in the Garden State Plaza doesn't carry maternity clothes anymore? WTH? That Macy's is bigger than Miami! How can they not have maternity???? The Old Navy there has nice maternity stuff though - the whole first floor is kids and maternity

Leia-Jakita-Arendt OnMyLunchBreak's Avatar
    Congratulations Blondie! That is just wonderful, wonderful news. I wish you a very happy and healthy pregnancy!

Blondie, a congratulations does not express the joy I feel for you and your family. This is truly wonderful news. Enjoy all the good and the "not so good" that come with the pregnancy, you deserve it.

Wonderful news, Blondie, and well-deserved. I'm keeping you and Baby Blondie in my thoughts and prayers.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Happy News Blondie!!!! I am thrilled to hear it! You are still in my thoughts and prayers!

Blondie, your post brought tears to my eyes. I am so happy for you. Please keep us posted on your little miracle.

Great News Blondie ! I am so happy for you! I am sure you will have a wonderful, healthy pregnancy! I wish you the best!

That's wonderful news, Blondie! I will keep you in my prayers.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

To my friends at FORT,

Sorry for not getting back to you. I have been at my parents for the past week in upstate NY. I drove 3 hours. VERY relaxing. Since, I have been here, I have had some very light spotting and some light cramping but never at the same time. Part of me blames myself for driving 3 hours. The doctor doesnt think so and she seems optimistic. I feel good inside (my gut instinct). I am going to just wait and see. Seeing the heartbeat makes me more positive.

Igotalife, I didnt know that you could tape the ultrasound. Thats awesome!!!

marybeth, I didnt realise that they didnt carry maternity clothes at Macys. I havent even started looking yet.
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

+ Reply to Thread