+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 179 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Is anyone pregnant?

Thanks, Igotalife!!!

I am totally on pins and needles today. Alot can happen today. In my mind, its 50/50 and I am prepared for anything. Oh HELP! This is so hard!!!

I am sooo sick and yesterday I couldnt drink anything but ginger ale. I DID however manage to eat a hot dog with sauerkraut and ketchup and mustard. I never eat hot dogs with sauerkraut. Heck, I hardly ever eat hot dogs. It was delicious. My husband is Indian (from India) and I love Indian food but now I cant even stomach it. I cant smell it. I cant look at it. I cant even imagine it. The only thing I want to eat is a hot dog but its not good for me and I am not sure if I even really want that.
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Sounds like you have a baseball fan there Blondie.....

I vaguely remember some other thread (maybe the Oasis?) where there was much discussion about cravings and morning sickness....if you can find it, I'm sure you'd enjoy knowing that a little sauerkraut here or there, or heck, even if all you ate was hot dogs from this point forward, you're not alone.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGirl
    Thanks, Igotalife!!!

I am totally on pins and needles today. Alot can happen today. In my mind, its 50/50 and I am prepared for anything. Oh HELP! This is so hard!!!

I am sooo sick and yesterday I couldnt drink anything but ginger ale. I DID however manage to eat a hot dog with sauerkraut and ketchup and mustard. I never eat hot dogs with sauerkraut. Heck, I hardly ever eat hot dogs. It was delicious. My husband is Indian (from India) and I love Indian food but now I cant even stomach it. I cant smell it. I cant look at it. I cant even imagine it. The only thing I want to eat is a hot dog but its not good for me and I am not sure if I even really want that.
    GREAT, BlondieGirl! I was always told when I was pregnant, that just having morning sickness was a GOOD sign...a sign that everything was going good. I pray that everything is alright for you and baby, as well. *fingers crossed*
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Congratulations and continued good wishes to all our pregnant FoRTers.

BlondieGirl, I am especially excited to get caught up on the cautious good news that you have morning sickness. I never thought I'd be congratulating someone on something that must be so awful to experience, but in your case, it is certainly a good sign.

I will be thinking about you today, and look forward to seeing your great post that all is going well for you and Baby Blondie. Do I actually need to stress that as soon as you talk to your husband, the very next thing you need to do is POST!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Ooooh I'm doing the happy dance for you!! I think at this point progesterone over 11 is good. I can't wait to hear more good news!!!

My Friends At Fort....

I have wonderful news. I cant even believe it. I saw the baby today and a Precious, Strong Heart Beat. The Doctor is elated and says I am healthy and this pregnancy seems normal. I Feel Like Dancing, Singing, And Heck, I May Even Yodel. I still havent told most of my family until I am out of my first trimester. Then, I will really breathe again.

Thank you all for giving me the support to keep me going.

I cant tell you how hard I cried when I saw my Little One on the Ultrasound. What A Little Miracle.
    Last edited by BlondieGirl; 08-25-2005 at 05:07 PM.

Oh, Blondie, what wonderful, fabulous, fantastic joyful news! How incredible it must have been to see that sweet little . Congratulations, Mommy, we're all thrilled for you!

Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Thanks Roseskid!!!!!!!!!! My hubby is THRILLED!!!!!!

I am 7 weeks and 1 day!!!!!!!

What a glorious, glorious sight to see that strong heart beat!!!!!!!!

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Blondie, I am elated for you and your husband....

did you tape the ultrasound so you can watch it over and over again?
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Congratulations Blondie I am so thrilled for you. I wish you the best of luck and will keep you in my prayers
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread