+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 179 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960100150 ... LastLast
Results 491 to 500 of 1786

Thread: Is anyone pregnant?

  1. #491
    Anarchist AJane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Charming
    Posts
    9,353
    Quote Originally Posted by esmattynd
    They did another ultrasound yesterday (I missed it, as it was unplanned) that showed our little girl is already 5 1/2 pounds and has a lotta hair! So even though we still have another 7 weeks or so, I'm so relieved that she's big for her age.
    I suspect your wife is not so thrilled that your baby will be a big 'un. Owie.

    Congrats Eric, and I like the way you say *we*about the pregnancy. I bet you are waiting on her hand & foot while she's on her bedrest.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

  2. #492
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    15,826
    Quote Originally Posted by esmattynd
    My wife and I are soon-to-be parents. We are due on October 11, although my wife has had high blood pressure and is on bedrest for the remainder of the pregnancy. The docs have already prepared us for the probability that her bp will spike again, resulting in an early delivery.

    They did another ultrasound yesterday (I missed it, as it was unplanned) that showed our little girl is already 5 1/2 pounds and has a lotta hair! So even though we still have another 7 weeks or so, I'm so relieved that she's big for her age. I am really looking forward to being a dad. I'm sure it will be easily with a minimal impact on my lifestyle!

    Good luck to all the other parents-to-be!
    You sound like you are going to be an awesome dad! Best of luck to you both.

  3. #493
    would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    45
    Posts
    4,910
    Quote Originally Posted by esmattynd
    My wife and I are soon-to-be parents. We are due on October 11, although my wife has had high blood pressure and is on bedrest for the remainder of the pregnancy. The docs have already prepared us for the probability that her bp will spike again, resulting in an early delivery.

    They did another ultrasound yesterday (I missed it, as it was unplanned) that showed our little girl is already 5 1/2 pounds and has a lotta hair! So even though we still have another 7 weeks or so, I'm so relieved that she's big for her age. I am really looking forward to being a dad. I'm sure it will be easily with a minimal impact on my lifestyle!

    Good luck to all the other parents-to-be!
    Congratulations and good luck with the HBP. My girlfriend went through it and it's not easy from the testing standpoint - lots of non-stress tests!! Hang in there - the result will be an amazing one

  4. #494
    80's Rule! karna68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Age
    46
    Posts
    2,563
    Hello all! Just checking in. Almost 31 weeks here and trucking along!

    Blondie-Congrats! You will be in my prayers, hoping your latest blood test comes back with awesome results!

    Congrats also to esmattynd and cahalanmac! Being a parent is great!

    We are busy getting things ready. The room is pretty much ready, still need to get a crib and her closet is chock full of pink clothes, lol! I got a package of newborn diapers at my shower and I forgot how tiny they are! Too cute!

    Have a great weekend everyone, I'll check in again soon!

  5. #495
    Loving the FORT! 2boysmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Virginia
    Age
    40
    Posts
    416
    Hello! 2 weeks and 4 days to go to C-section, but who's counting!!!????!
    I do NOT have the room ready, but I am trying to get all of these pink clothes clean at least! I had forgotten how Dreft smelled!!! I hope I get everything else done, but if not, my mother will be here for 2 weeks, and the woman is a SuperNANA! So, I am trying not to stress!
    I don't know about where you all are, but Virginia is HOT HOT HOT when you are 8 months pregnant!!!

  6. #496
    Peeking In Duxxy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    looking for a deal on evilBay
    Posts
    6,052
    Quote Originally Posted by esmattynd
    I am really looking forward to being a dad. I'm sure it will be easily with a minimal impact on my lifestyle!
    muahahaha every man needs a dream Eric... you hold on to your's.

    Good Luck and congrats to all of you who are expecting
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

  7. #497
    FORT Fanatic pfeifferdcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    So California
    Age
    43
    Posts
    582
    Quote Originally Posted by 2boysmom
    Hello! 2 weeks and 4 days to go to C-section, but who's counting!!!????!
    I do NOT have the room ready, but I am trying to get all of these pink clothes clean at least! I had forgotten how Dreft smelled!!! I hope I get everything else done, but if not, my mother will be here for 2 weeks, and the woman is a SuperNANA! So, I am trying not to stress!
    I don't know about where you all are, but Virginia is HOT HOT HOT when you are 8 months pregnant!!!
    I got you beat! Less than a week to go until my c-section! Mon 8/29 is the day. Dr keeps thinking I will go into labor before, but time is running out. I'm just hanging out at home cleaning out some stuff. I think the only left that I HAVE to do is wash the carseat cover.
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

  8. #498
    Loving the FORT! 2boysmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Virginia
    Age
    40
    Posts
    416
    Quote Originally Posted by pfeifferdcat
    I got you beat! Less than a week to go until my c-section! Mon 8/29 is the day. Dr keeps thinking I will go into labor before, but time is running out. I'm just hanging out at home cleaning out some stuff. I think the only left that I HAVE to do is wash the carseat cover.

    Sounds like you have your act together! Hopefully you can enjoy this last weekend before your new baby. I wish you well.

  9. #499
    Soon summer soon BlondieGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Jersey
    Age
    43
    Posts
    1,017
    UPDATE:

    Thanks for all the pms and well wishes on this forum. I am grateful for each and every one of you.

    I have been feeling so crummy lately. I have such terrible morning sickness that worsens as the days go by. I welcome it though because it means everything is good. My hcg levels are doubling and I am on progesterone suppositories. My doc says that my number is 16 which is normal but low normal and she doesnt want to take any chances.

    I have my ultrasound today and I am excited and a little anxious too! I pray all goes well! Pray for me and Baby Blondie. Will tell you as soon as I know!

    esmattynd, congrats! I hope your wife is feeling good and I know you both are awaiting your cutie pie!

    cahalanmac, I am so excited for you!!! How many weeks or months are you?

    pfeifferdcat, good luck with your c section! You will be in my prayers! Cant wait until you come on here to tell us your baby is born.
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

  10. #500
    MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    2,909
    Blondie-my well wishes and prayers continue for you...I am sure you are on pins and needles for your ultrasound today. Glad to hear you are hanging in there and making progress...rest, eat well (even though a lot of stuff probably makes you *blech* right now ) and keep us posted on how it goes....

    To all the other soon-to-be-mommies and daddies (Eric), congrats and keep chugging! Summer is almost over....
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.