+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 179 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051525354555657585999149 ... LastLast

Thread: Is anyone pregnant?

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Oh Blondie, I am so happy for you. Please keep us posted on Baby Blondie. I will continue my prayers for you and the baby.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Great news! So happy for you and baby blondie!
    Here comes Avery! April 10, 2006

Wonderful news, Blondie. Your doctor must be very sure everything will be all right to be so encouraging (you know doctors as a rule are over-pessimistic). Next year at this time you'll be in the Oasis thread asking when to start solid food for Baby Blondie.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

CCL
    Oh, Blondie, that was a great doctor's visit. I will continue to keep you in my prayers. Take care of yourself and the little one!
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Ah Blondie! I am sooooo, sooooo happy for you. I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed.

My wife and I are soon-to-be parents. We are due on October 11, although my wife has had high blood pressure and is on bedrest for the remainder of the pregnancy. The docs have already prepared us for the probability that her bp will spike again, resulting in an early delivery.

They did another ultrasound yesterday (I missed it, as it was unplanned) that showed our little girl is already 5 1/2 pounds and has a lotta hair! So even though we still have another 7 weeks or so, I'm so relieved that she's big for her age. I am really looking forward to being a dad. I'm sure it will be easily with a minimal impact on my lifestyle!

Good luck to all the other parents-to-be!

esmattynd, congratulations. I wish you and your wife the best of luck
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Congrats esmattynd! Good luck to you and your wife!

huh? I hope they are not yours either, as no baby should come to a parent unwanted

My first ultrasound is coming up and I am so excited. My husband is being so sweet, it has made things so nice! Is it normal to be completely exhausted all the time? I mean, how can something so very tiny drain all the energy out of me? Luckily that is the only symptom I have so far!
    Here comes Avery! April 10, 2006

Quote Originally Posted by cahalanmac
    My first ultrasound is coming up and I am so excited. My husband is being so sweet, it has made things so nice! Is it normal to be completely exhausted all the time? I mean, how can something so very tiny drain all the energy out of me? Luckily that is the only symptom I have so far!
    according to all the people that I know that are pregnant right now, it is very normal to be tired all the time.

cahalanmac- I am now 6 months along due around Thanksgiving and I am still always tired. The baby is now acting like the "karate kid" and is very active so that keeps me awake some of the night as well.
    Good luck to all!

Baby girl will be here 11/24 (approx) YEAH!!!

+ Reply to Thread