+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 179 FirstFirst ... 38394041424344454647484950515253545556575898148 ... LastLast

Thread: Is anyone pregnant?

Blondiegirl, your baby is in my prayers. I'm sure everything will be fine. Just have hope and be strong for that baby-he/she needs you to be. Everything will be okay, just hang in there. You can have bleeding and be pregnant at the same time, so don't jump to conclusions. Just pray and I'll pray with you. Awww, this is going to make me cry because I know how frightened I would be as well. But stay strong.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

Thanks everyone for your stories. How comforting to know that some have had similar experiences or know people who had and who have went on to deliver healthy babies.

No bleeding yet. Thank GOD!!!

I go back to the Doctors today at 2 to redo bloodwork. The bloodwork that I did on Wednesday before I bled on Thursday came back normal...excellent hcg levels that date my gestation age right around when I thought it was. Progesterone level...high as well. A lot will tell when this new bloodwork comes back...which should be on Friday or this coming Monday. Then my ultrasound is next Thursday. By next Friday, I will certainly know what is going on.

I walk a thin line these days. I dont want to be too be sad or happy. I am settiling for numb. Yesterday I walked around work like a zombie. What a horrible day. I hate waiting but I do get moments of joy when I think the baby may be ok.

Please pray for me...because this week and next week will be tough.
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

Rab
    Don't worry, BlondieGirl. I'll hold your hand if you want.

Thanks Rab!

A GREAT UPDATE:

I went to the Doctors yesterday and she (if I say he or she its because I go to a husband and wife practice) did a physical exam. She asked me if I was sure I passed any blood and clotting (I told her I did but she said even if I did there are no immediate signs of trouble) BECAUSE...

SHE SAYS THERE IS NO SIGN OF A MISCARRIAGE. SHE SAID MY CERVIX IS CLOSED AND LOOKS HEALTHY AND NORMAL LIKE ANY VIABLE PREGNANCY. SHE ALSO SAID THAT HER GUT INSTINCT TELLS HER THIS WILL BE A NORMAL PREGNANCY AND SHE SAYS SHE USUALLY DOESNT TELL ANY OF HER PATIENTS THIS.

I AM THRILLED. ELATED.

AND STILL...CAUTIOUS.

She redid my bloodwork...quantative with a progesterone level check and ordered it STAT. This will come back today or Friday.

I am praying and praying and praying that Baby Blondie is ok and that my levels will come back fanastic and that I will finally be able to see the baby and the heartbeat on my ultrasound.

Please keep praying for me because your prayers are working.

I am SO PRAYING for this tiny miracle.

Will keep you posted!

Oh please let everything be ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so glad to hear this, BlondieGirl.

Thanks Jennifer.

This waiting game is rough!

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Blondie - I pm'd you. Prayers GALORE for your Baby Blondie!

Thanks Marybeth. I received your pm and I replied. I have some questions for you in that pm!

Awww, Blondie - Im soooo happy for you! Power of prayer does work, and Im praying for you. Keep thinking positive, and hang in there.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

+ Reply to Thread