+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 179 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849505152535455565797147 ... LastLast

Thread: Is anyone pregnant?

Quote Originally Posted by AJane
    Blondie, I cannot imagine what you must be going through, but I'm also here if you need to talk. Please stay off your feet and don't you dare think about work. The stopped bleeding has got to be a good sign, right?
    I am really holding on to that slim chance of my NOT having a miscarriage.

Only God knows and I trust in him, no matter what but I am praying "PLEASE God!!!!"
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

Thank you all so much for you love and support. Your stories, advice, and well wishes help me go on and make me feel like I am not alone.

The Doctor called today and I am to tell him if the bleeding starts. That it stopped almost as quick as it started and that there was not that much blood and small clots may be ok? I dont know. They will recheck my hcg levels, etc. early next week and compare them to the ones I took last week. I also have the scheduled ultrasound on August 25th. I am going to keep that later appointment because then I would be in my 7th week and should see the fetus and the heartbeat. Who knows what that might show? Maybe they will find a miracle!!! It all depends I guess on what really went on when I bled last thursday and if I bleed again heavily before my ultrasound.

I will keep you all posted. God bless each and everyone of you for being so wonderful.

CCL
    Miracles do happen, Blondie. I hope you get yours.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Blondie... I pray for you and your baby, and I hope a miracle sure happens to you

Still doing pretty good. There is nothing I can do now but wait until the 25th to see on the ultrasound. I will keep you posted. Right now, I am feeling pretty good and praying for a miracle.

Thanks to all!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Blondie, I will keep you in my prayers. I hope everything works out for you.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Blondie, as always you're in my prayers. If you can stand another story..... with THIS pregnancy, I had a regular period in April AND May. However, the May one turned out not to be a period, because I was already pregnant and didn't know. It wasn't a typical (aka heavy) period, but it was still typical enough for me not to suspect anything. I had a good 4-5 days of bleeding that month. And this after 4 consecutive miscarriages. God does have a plan hon and we're here for you, whatever that plan may be. s

xo MB

BlondieGirl - Im still praying for you. Miracles do happen, and I'd say you are very deserving of one. Take care.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Blondiegirl-good thoughts and prayers are with you!

Quote Originally Posted by marybethp
    Blondie, as always you're in my prayers. If you can stand another story..... with THIS pregnancy, I had a regular period in April AND May. However, the May one turned out not to be a period, because I was already pregnant and didn't know. It wasn't a typical (aka heavy) period, but it was still typical enough for me not to suspect anything. I had a good 4-5 days of bleeding that month. And this after 4 consecutive miscarriages. God does have a plan hon and we're here for you, whatever that plan may be. s

xo MB
    A cousin of mine had periods up until her sixth month of pregnancy. Her little girl is now 12 years old!

Blondie, I know how alarming it is seeing blood after your first experience, but keep in mind that seeing blood when you're pregnant is not always a bad thing. Remember my sis-in-law? The doctor was very negative about the whole thing, but all it turned out to be was a ruptured ovarian cyst!

You're in my prayers, girlie. Hang in there.
    Last edited by yes said; 08-15-2005 at 06:11 PM. Reason: fixing the spelling errors

+ Reply to Thread