+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 179 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354555696146 ... LastLast

Thread: Is anyone pregnant?

Blondie, thinking of you and hoping for the best. Please know we are all here for you if you need anything at all.
    Here comes Avery! April 10, 2006

Thanks cahalanmac!
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    I don't know what to say Blondie, except for I'm pissed off with you and I'm so very sorry.

You have my email if you need to talk - you know I've been there. xoxo

I know you have, marybethp! With all things, its hard what we have to face yet still we have to face it and life goes on. Thats another reason why I cant go to work today. Because I think I will go ballistic and tell some of my co-workers who complain that they dont want to do something because it isnt in "my job description", to shut up! I am sure in a day or too, going through the mundane will bring me comfort... but right now, I want the world to slow down and stop a few seconds.

I am grateful for you reaching out to me. You know you will be hearing from me soon.
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

Blondie, I cannot imagine what you must be going through, but I'm also here if you need to talk. Please stay off your feet and don't you dare think about work. The stopped bleeding has got to be a good sign, right? Maybe that slim chance of everything being all right has just gotten a little better.

My prayers are with you and your baby.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGirl
    Thanks everybody. Lots of to you.

The Doctor is planning on doing a ton of tests. As for me, no more bleeding, spotting, or cramping since last night (which was only a little bit not very heavy yet still) Wondering what will happen next?!!

Once again, I keep on hoping I am alright but I dont want to give myself false hope. I desperately want this unborn child and the possibilty of not having another terrifies me. I was SO HAPPY not too long ago. Things turn on a dime.
    Oh, Blondie, I am so very sorry to hear you're going through all this trauma. I also hope you are all right, and please know that there are a ton of people who love you, and are pulling for you. If it does turn out that you lose this baby, too, please grieve and mourn your loss, but try very hard not to lose hope for the future. Babies come to those of us who so badly want them, in a myriad of ways. I lost many, many babies, and yet my daughter found her way to me through adoption. We were there for her birth, and now she's leaving for college in three days. PLEASE, don't give up all hope. In the meantime, I pray that you and your baby will remain safe. Good luck, sweetie.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Blondie, you are in my thoughts and prayers.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Oh sweet Blondie, my heart aches for you. You have been in my prayers for a while now...Being the good Catholic girl I am, Im going to throw some prayers to St. Gerard, the patron saint of Pregnant mothers.
    Hugs, and more hugs. Take it easy , Pm me if you need to vent or anything! Im here for you.
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

BlondieGirl , I felt compelled to post a reply, as a similiar situation has happened to a close family member of mine. My sister in law, after successfully carying her first child, experienced two miscarriages in a row. She described it as extremely heart breaking and discouraging. She felt as though her gift of child bearing were stripped.

However, she is now 5 months into a pregnancy, and everything is going fine. Though she becomes extremely nervous every time she uses the toilet, or feels cramps, we are all optimistic that the child will be born healthy.

All you can do is hope for the best, and leave the rest to god .

You know Im here for you, BlondieGirl. You are always in my thoughts and prayers. I know it's very very disappointing, but don't give up..as Im sure you won't. *hugs*
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

+ Reply to Thread