+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 179 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425262728293031323334353637383979129 ... LastLast

Thread: Is anyone pregnant?

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    2boysmom, you are in my prayers. I hope everything is okay. Please let us know what the doctor said
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

2boysmom, you've probably been stuck on bedrest. I hope there is another explaination for your situation - because of you're 25 weeks (baby considered viable outside the womb) the chances of delivering a heathly - although probably not full term, baby is really really good.
    I've heard of a website called www.sidelines.org for moms on bedrest - they match you up with a 'penpal' that has been in your shoes and has delivered a healthy baby

Good luck, my thoughts are with you.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Duxxy, what a wonderful idea for a website.

2boys, I'm hoping you're doing okay, and you're in my thoughts and prayers.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Quote Originally Posted by 13 times
    I'm pregnant right now, and it's getting close to the due date. Congratulations to applesauce I know my baby is a girl, so I was thinking of naming my baby Apple, because of Gwenyth Paltrow... love that name! Probably a lot of people thinking about that though...
    Congratulations, 13times! That's wonderful news! Get ready to enjoy that little girl.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Thanks you all! Actually, the doctor checked me out and said there were no tears, and that I should be okay. He is letting me go on my family vacation to the beach tomorrow. He said he wanted me to slow down with my activities and all, and to rest whenever possible (You did see my screen name, right?! Two BOYS!!! Yeah, I'll rest!!!) Anyway, I had the glucose test while I was there, and I swooned! The nurse caught me just before I hit the ground, so I truly was amazed when he told me I could go on to the beach. My husband is insisting I take naps every day (OKAY!), and putting me back in the recliner when he is at home. So, for now, everything is okay!

Thanks so much for the prayers and support! Check in with you all after vacation, unless I can get this thing to work while we are there!
    Jill

I'm glad to hear all is fine with you 2boysmom. Enjoy your vacay.

Phew, what a relief, 2boys. Enjoy the beach!

13 times, I'll bet you can't wait to meet your beautiful little girl.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Great news Jill! Enjoy the beach and take your husband up on those naps!!

13times - can't wait to hear about babytimes arrival!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    That's great news 2boysmom. Enjoy your vacation, but make sure you REST
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I feel relieved for you 2boysmom, great news on this hot and humid afternoon
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

+ Reply to Thread