+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 179 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969119 ... LastLast

Thread: Is anyone pregnant?

PianoGal! Welcome to the FORT officially! And thanks so much for your advice! I will look into it. I want to know if the medication would lower my blood sugar because I tend to have lowish blood sugar at times. Would it effect this? Wouldnt want it to go too low! I am very interested in what you said and I have heard of this before!
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

Pianogal We hope you continue to add your thoughts to this thread and others. That was a wonderful first post.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

FORT Newbie
    Thank you both for the welcome!

BlondieGirl, I sent you a PM with more on the medication.

I just saw that you're pregnant too, Pianogal. I missed that the first read-through. Congratulations and best of luck.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Hello all! I had to post so you could see my new avatar, look closely, you can see the little bean's face!

Blondie-Glad you are on the road to recovery. I belong to an MSN group with a bunch of women who have dealt with infertility, if you are interested just let me know.

PianoGal-Welcome and congrats! I know how you feel, I'm almost 16 weeks now and still feel like it's not true, like something is going to go wrong. I had unexplained infertility but then we got pg this time with no help and everything looks good so far!

Happy mother's day to all the mommies and mommies to be!

Hi Karna,

I hope you had a wonderful mothers day! Your "little bean" is SO cute!
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Welcome to fort Pianogal. Hope you enjoy it here as much as the rest of us do. .

Congratulations on your pregnancy
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Pianogal!
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

*******RUNS to check the test again*******

PHeeeeeeeeeeeeew not me!

Congrats to all of you!

FORT Newbie
    Thanks for all the welcomes and congrats everyone!

I have been an avid lurker for the past two-plus years, so I already feel like I'm part of the FORT family. Two-plus years --- that's going back to the night that Kimberly Caldwell got the boot from AI 2! We've all been through so much together since then....

Karna -- great picture! Congrats. Looking forward to sharing the next twenty-something weeks with you.

OK -- so here's a topic for all the pregnant women out there.....

I went into a maternity store for the first time today, and came out TOTALLY DEPRESSED! I didn't like anything --- and the stuff that I could see myself wearing all cost a fortune! I feel like I can either buy clothes to wear for the next 6 months or send this kid to college, but not both!

I'm hoping that if I try other stores I'll have a better time. Any suggestions? I need clothes for a business-casual office environment. My "style" is pretty basic -- I've never been into really trendy clothes. My pre-pregnancy work wardrobe is mostly Ann Taylor-ish, and my casual clothes are mostly basics from Old Navy or Gap.

I've heard that Old Navy and Gap have maternity lines on their websites. I have never bought clothing on-line before, but I think I'll be starting real soon!

I'm trying to figure out if this store I went into today is just ridiculously overpriced, or if this is just what it's like. For example -- this item seems pretty standard, like it's probably at every maternity store under the sun:
    Bella Bands -- basically an elastic band that secures your pants around the waist. Lets you wear your non-maternity pants unbuttoned, or lets you wear maternity clothes while they're still loose on you. It was in a package, so I couldn't see it, but it basically seemed like an oversize spandex headband. And this store wanted $28 for it! This seemed crazy to me, and I'm thinking (hoping!) that if I look around on-line I can find it for about half the price.

So any suggestions, comments, other rants?

+ Reply to Thread