+ Reply to Thread
Page 177 of 179 FirstFirst ... 77127167168169170171172173174175176177178179 LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 1786

Thread: Is anyone pregnant?

Re: Is anyone pregnant?

VERY cute, Geek. Congratulations.

elk

Quote Originally Posted by geek the girl;3431924;
    Did I hear anyone say "baby pics"? In case I say otherwise, it's Elsa on the left and Agnes on the right. While we can tell them apart quite easily, most other people can't, so we always make a point out of placing Elsa on the left to make life a bit easier for the grandparents...

Here, the girls are 20 minutes old. I didn't get to see them until two hours (and the most obvious post-op grogginess) had passed, so my husband ran back and forth from the babies to me, showing me pics of our little sweetpeas. Needless to say, I was bawling like a baby, as was the nurse attending to me.

Wee baby Elsa was wide awake as soon as she was born!

I FINALLY get to hug and kiss my babies! Bliss!

I give you the lovely Agnes Cecilia! In this pic, she's thinking long and hard about the state of the Great American Novel.

Geek the Baby, aka Elsa Elvira, is really into baby massage. (Hubby's hands, not mine.)

Three weeks old! I can't believe how time flies.
    Hi Geek!
    I was just browsing through the "Books" area and noticed your avatar, so of course I had to search and see if those beautiful babies belonged to you.

Congratulations! How proud you must be! Being a mom is the best thing I have ever done, and I am sure you feel the same. Are you getting enough sleep?

Take care,
    elk
    "I'll meet you at the place near the thing that we went to that time." - Albert Brooks to Holly Hunter in Broadcast News

Quote Originally Posted by elk;3436127;
    Hi Geek!
    I was just browsing through the "Books" area and noticed your avatar, so of course I had to search and see if those beautiful babies belonged to you.

Congratulations! How proud you must be! Being a mom is the best thing I have ever done, and I am sure you feel the same. Are you getting enough sleep?

Take care,
    elk
    Depends on how you define "enough".

Seriously, though, before I gave birth I was really worried about how being sleep-deprived (which, let's face it, comes with the territory when you have kids) would affect me as I usually sleep 9-10 hrs every night. Now, I'm ecstatic if I get four, five hours of consecutive sleep - and you know what? I don't feel tired at all! I'm guessing it's the hormones that keep me going but honestly, I get through the days and nights just fine even though the babies wake us up every so often. They're so sweet and cuddly that I often find myself lying awake waiting for them to wake up just so that I can pick them up and cuddle them.
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

Oh, I'm so late with this one, but I did want to say, what beautiful, sweet baby girls , Geek the Girl. Many congratulations!! The pics made me go back to when my one babies were that tiny . I'm happy they're much bigger now, but it's hard no to awwww at those tiny little toes, and little hands. Like everyone else said, enjoy your babies .

Quote Originally Posted by geek the girl;3437338;
    Depends on how you define "enough".

Seriously, though, before I gave birth I was really worried about how being sleep-deprived (which, let's face it, comes with the territory when you have kids) would affect me as I usually sleep 9-10 hrs every night. Now, I'm ecstatic if I get four, five hours of consecutive sleep - and you know what? I don't feel tired at all! I'm guessing it's the hormones that keep me going but honestly, I get through the days and nights just fine even though the babies wake us up every so often. They're so sweet and cuddly that I often find myself lying awake waiting for them to wake up just so that I can pick them up and cuddle them.
    Geek!
    Sorry I'm so late! I've definitely been out of the loop on this one! I am a twin (and so is MissKitty if you didn't know) but I am a fraternal twin. We dressed like through elementary school and we couldn't wait to pick out our own clothes. We were individuals but it was easier on my mom to just get 2 of everything. It's fun growing up as a twin - we still have the ESP sort of and know when we "need" each other. Congrats and enjoy them - they are so adorable!

Yes, I am! I've actually been pregnant for a while, but I haven't been feeling very different than normal so I've had a hard time believing it. But today we had our first ultrasound and there was a little baby inside me. So amazing to see! I'm in the 19th week, the baby is due in late May/early June. We're very excited and so are our families. My sister had a baby in August, and Mr. Fatale's sister had a baby in September, and we also have plenty of friends expecting or having newborns, we're in that age I guess.

Congratulations to you and Mr Fatale-- and looking forward to sseing the baby when it's time.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

YAY! Congrats, Femme!
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Congratulations, femme! Spring is such a nice time to have a baby.

Congrats, femme!
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

+ Reply to Thread