+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 179 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Is anyone pregnant?

I am having a d&c tomorrow and I will close this chapter and start a new one in my life. I know I will be a Mom someday and I can not wait to be one.

I will not be online for a few days. God bless you for your support. I know I keep on saying it but I feel so grateful.

I hope I am not being too graphic about myself on here and I dont mean to take away from the true spirit of this thread which is about pregnancy and the wonders of being a new parent to be.
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

My prayers go out to you, BlondieGirl for a complete and quick recovery from your surgery. Dont ever worry about taking anything away from the spirit of this thread...thats why we're here. We're here for you. *hug* You take care of yourself.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

My brother's wife is expecting their second child.. So exciting!

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGirl
    I am having a d&c tomorrow and I will close this chapter and start a new one in my life. I know I will be a Mom someday and I can not wait to be one.
    I also had to have this procedure after a similar lost pregnancy. It's probably best to avoid infection, etc. I hope they treat you gingerly (as they did me), and that you are feeling better physically soon.
    I hope I am not being too graphic about myself on here and I dont mean to take away from the true spirit of this thread which is about pregnancy and the wonders of being a new parent to be.
    I don't think you need to worry about this. Like Phat said upthread, we all feel your pain, and dearly want you to know we care. Your strong spirit is coming through loud and clear.

Congrats to your family, Bhanson.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Blondie, I will be praying for you to have a safe surgery and a quick recovery. You are by no means taking anything away from this thread. We are all here for you and feel your pain. Take care.

Congrats bhanson to your family.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Blondie,
    Honey, that is why we have this thread! To share our joys and heartbreaks with one another, because that is what motherhood is! I know this is going to be an especially tough weekend for you, but, I will be praying for you, too.

I also had a D/C with my miscarriage, and you need to try to get all of the rest you can afterwards.
    Keep your head up, sweet girl!

Blondie,

This thread is to share and support. We care about you and know that not every aspect of pregnancy is positive. Many here have had to deal with issues such as yours and understand your pain and loss. You are in my thoughts today.

apple

Blondie,
    I don't really have anything to add, other than I am sorry for your loss too. Stay strong & we are here for you.
    Tricia
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

My D&C went well and now I am recouping at home and eyeing the Haagen Daz! That is truly a dose of good medicine! I must be feeling better!

Thanks to all of my fellow FORTERS for caring about me. I never believed how much you all would reach out to me in my profound sorrow and I found it incredible. You are a wonderful bunch of people and I am proud to be among you. You all helped take some of this devastating pain away.

Congrats to bhanson and his family!!!!!

Janine
    "Pluck not the wayside flower..." William Allingham

Nothing starts you on the road to healing faster than a pint of haagen daaz

I'm glad to hear you are beginning to recover Blondie, you're in my thoughts
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

+ Reply to Thread